Goals

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Re: Goals

Postby Rollo » February 15th, 2016, 8:31 pm

KiovuLove, these are only previews for the upcoming 2016 range - to my knowledge they have not been released yet. You'll just have to keep checking Walmart.
Rollo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 29

Postby KiovuLove » February 15th, 2016, 11:30 pm

Darn...oh well. I'm just way too excited. I've been waiting for more kiara stuff ever since simbas pride. I didn't have simbas pride stuff growing up as much as I wanted them. It's just amazing that they include her. It really makes me happy
But you'll see every day
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

KiovuLove

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I laugh in the face of danger!

Nickname(s): Pandi, Jess
Pride Points: 13

Postby gothprincesskiara » February 15th, 2016, 11:48 pm

[quote="KiovuLove"]Darn...oh well. I'm just way too excited. I've been waiting for more kiara stuff ever since simbas pride. I didn't have simbas pride stuff growing up as much as I wanted them. It's just amazing that they include her. It really makes me happy[/quote]

you and I are on the same page with that ;)
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby _TravelerBlu_ » February 16th, 2016, 12:01 am

Blind bag wave two hasn't been released yet guys, and if anyone knows, how long do waves usually last?
I'm gonna look for the Jasiri! Plus, I'm asking the video taker if she could post better pictures on her blog, she said she would soon!
The dark side, it calls to him, it pulls at him. The boy must be Eliminated before he is consumed by it! :sad:
I will not let that happen! :x

Countin' down the days until Star Wars Rebels 1 hour season finale!!!!! :D :oops:
_TravelerBlu_
At least,

He wasn't attacked by a flock of leopards

Nickname(s): Blu, Spectre 7, Saskia, Lukio
Pride Points: 32

Postby Lynx » February 16th, 2016, 12:02 am

[quote="KiovuLove"]Darn...oh well. I'm just way too excited. I've been waiting for more kiara stuff ever since simbas pride. I didn't have simbas pride stuff growing up as much as I wanted them. It's just amazing that they include her. It really makes me happy[/quote]
I'm the same way with Kovu, I think they're a pretty cool character. 8-)
Lynx

Postby gothprincesskiara » August 4th, 2016, 3:23 am

my goal is to help this page get more likhttps://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-Ki ... 5042753/es
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby markopaddy » December 31st, 2016, 2:17 am

[quote="Nilla"]

bluebird mini simba's pride playset. I can dream

I don't care about things being new or with tags or anything so that might help me[/quote]

I had that set around 2000 I think so it probably was released for Simbas Pride, it was quite a rare thing at the time especially as there didn't seem to be much Lion King merchandise in my local stores, maybe that was because Lion King II was direct to video rather than a cinema release.
markopaddy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Nilla » December 31st, 2016, 7:20 am

yeah it's definitely rare! I've managed to get an incomplete set since that post, i'm missing Nala and the seesaw, but i'm glad to have what i have. it's so small and cute
Nilla

Pride Points: 8

Postby Gaze » December 31st, 2016, 6:55 pm

I'm not really sure what my next big goal is now that the WDW Sarabi dream has been fulfilled!! I might focus on seeking out the Sega Fun Fan Amuse Scar plush, but I feel like I'd really be dreaming big with that one. I also really want the Loving Licks Nala complete with Kiara (I only ever see her pop up on eBay minus Kiara).

wouldn't mind tracking down that Bluebird SP playset too....love the Nala figure in that one!
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby zerodix » January 12th, 2017, 1:54 pm

i collect figurines. latest additions were the newest bullyland simbas (cub standing and adult standing) and rafiki bullyland. with baby simba. then i bought a lion guard 5 figure set in kopenhagen. i got a funko pop simba. everything figurine i dont have yet..i consider a goal :)
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Marketplace