Anyone remeber of the fanfic "The Lion King: The Snowlands"?

Anyone remeber of the fanfic "The Lion King: The Snowlands"?

Postby Carambulesco » January 4th, 2017, 2:55 pm

Who is a great fanfic reader or, in my case, saw this masterpiece above, knows about the beautiful and kind of nostalgic fanfic The Lion King: The Snow Lands.

First of all, this fanfic would not make any sense, because the fanfic tells a alternative history in which Simba, instead of fleeing into the desert, takes anotherpath and ends up in a huge snow land.
Simply... How Simba, in less than a day, can run of Tanzania to the asian alps (Since there are snow leopards only in this region) ?.

But if you can swallow that, you will read this fantastic history.

He steps at the "strange and cold white stuff, and... and...... he finds, or better, he was found, by... Sodona! The best fan character in the whole The Lion King's fandom, the snow leopard that will form the best shipp of all time in The Lion King's non-oficial universe.

I don't want to talk about the plot of this fanfic. I just want to remeber who read this piece of art.
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
The more I move away from humanity, the more human I feel."
:happyjasiri:
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nature is my home, with the Circle of Life

Telegram: @99999999fff
Pride Points: 2

Re: Anyone remeber of the fanfic "The Lion King: The Snowlan

Postby Azdgari » February 18th, 2017, 5:58 am

Crazily enough, I do remember this fic, and that art. I think it was in its infancy when I read it, because I only remember a couple chapters. If the rest is as good as you say, I'll have to go back and finish it!

I think it was like, the first thing I ever favorited on FF.net...
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby DGFone » February 18th, 2017, 10:06 pm

I also remember this fic. It was one of the first ones I came across, but not on FF.net, but on the Russian TLK fansite pridelands.ru. It was an enjoyable read, and not a bad fic.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Carambulesco » February 27th, 2017, 11:45 pm

[quote="Azdgari"]Crazily enough, I do remember this fic, and that art. I think it was in its infancy when I read it, because I only remember a couple chapters. If the rest is as good as you say, I'll have to go back and finish it!

I think it was like, the first thing I ever favorited on FF.net...[/quote]

This is very cool. :happyjasiri:
"There comes a certain time in life that you have to listen to your heart to take the path of happiness or satisfaction. I'm trying to find my destiny, and all I've found is adventure and Nature. But I'll keep looking for clearer answers.
The more I move away from humanity, the more human I feel."
:happyjasiri:
Carambulesco
Simba X Sodona

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nature is my home, with the Circle of Life

Telegram: @99999999fff
Pride Points: 2

Return to Fan Fictions