I draw silly wolves

I draw silly wolves

Postby Ozy » March 2nd, 2017, 9:29 am

I used to draw mad TLK fanart, mostly hyenas. Now I draw wolfie guys and make them into pins and stickers, etc. JUST LOOK AT EM. They're so cute and funky wowowow such ink much trend

This guy likes to skate

What a silly guy! Nice mask bruh

He's just a head... but also a pin. He likes to hang out with me when I get take out for dinner every night

Wheee I have more but I'm not sure what koalifies as being NSFW? I don't want to get banned just yet, I've got plans, mang

http://artofkellyjohnson.storenvy.com/
Instagram @artofkellyjohnson
Ozy
Ya like jazz?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I need you to let me touch it

Nickname(s): KJ
Pride Points: 26

Re: I draw silly wolves

Postby MalibuTrashDog » March 6th, 2017, 6:59 pm

I like your wolfus and things.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Azdgari » March 7th, 2017, 12:44 am

Your art is cooool. I like the combination of textures in those ones you posted. Cool idea to translate them into pins too--was there anything in particular that made you think of that?

Also, I was checking out your website and one of your pictures, Goddess, kinda reminded me of Chiara Bautista's art... definitely a little out there but I think it's some pretty cool stuff. Got some of the starry-texture thing going on too. You ever run into that person's work?
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby echostone » February 21st, 2019, 6:17 pm

Those ink wolves are pretty cool. I like how simple they are
echostone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Dan35 » December 23rd, 2019, 11:14 am

very original
Dan35

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Return to Off-Topic Creativity