Wanted! Lion King Flemish CD!

Methods of payment and delivery may be discussed in this forum, but My Lion King is not responsible for any transactions in this forum. Buyer and seller assume all risks and responsibilities.

Wanted! Lion King Flemish CD!

Postby Heeey-Kion » January 24th, 2017, 11:10 pm

I'm desperately looking to purchase this-

http://www.disneyinfo.nl/images/cd/BE_The_Lion_King_Speciale_Uitvoering_Front.jpg

http://www.disneyinfo.nl/images/cd/BE_The_Lion_King_Speciale_Uitvoering_Back.jpg

As far as I know, It was only made in Belgium. I've been searching for a looong time for this cd. If anyone has it for sale, or even HAS it, please let me know!
Heeey-Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Wanted! Lion King Flemish CD!

Postby nathalie » January 25th, 2017, 7:59 am

This *was only made* in Belgium :) Special release thing for the 2003 DVD release.
I can have a look online on a website where people sell off things (kind of like ebay, but without bidding).
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby Heeey-Kion » January 25th, 2017, 3:50 pm

If you could, that would be amazing. Thank you!
Heeey-Kion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby nathalie » January 26th, 2017, 8:44 am

No luck so far, I'm only finding the single version of it, which only has 4 songs on it.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Heeey-Kion » January 26th, 2017, 5:39 pm

[quote="nathalie"]No luck so far, I'm only finding the single version of it, which only has 4 songs on it.[/quote]
Thank you for looking. Do you own the soundtrack yourself?
Heeey-Kion

Postby nathalie » January 26th, 2017, 9:17 pm

Yes, I have it :)
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby Heeey-Kion » January 26th, 2017, 11:31 pm

[quote="nathalie"]Yes, I have it :)[/quote]
Cool!

Worst case scenario, would it be possible for you to send me (at leat one) the songs?
Heeey-Kion

Postby nathalie » January 28th, 2017, 11:42 am

Oh, I don't have my box with CD's with me, some of my boxes are still at my parents house. I can have a look, when I'm there again, but won't be till end of February. All I know is my dad put my boxes in the attick.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Postby Heeey-Kion » January 28th, 2017, 4:46 pm

Of course! Thank you! :)
Heeey-Kion

Postby nathalie » March 17th, 2017, 1:18 pm

Still no luck in finding the full CD.
I'm only able to find the 4-track single.
nathalie
tlk soundtrack freak

Return to Lion King Marketplace