THIS WEBSITE IS KINDA DEAD YO

THIS WEBSITE IS KINDA DEAD YO

Postby WildSimba » May 28th, 2017, 7:39 am

Let's throw our end of the mlk website party 2017

post pepes
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Re: THIS WEBSITE IS KINDA DEAD YO

Postby Kiana » June 30th, 2017, 12:19 am

Hey maybe with that new Lion King movie supposedly coming out in 2019, we could get a spark going. Well, that is if this site isn't completely dead by then.

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby Buffy » June 30th, 2017, 7:40 am

*crickets chirping*
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Postby Regulus » July 1st, 2017, 5:19 am

I think, what we should really be trying to do is find out who killed this website. Websites don't just go around dying willy-nilly. This was an act of malicious intent, from someone with a clear objective. It's clear to me that someone wanted this forum dead, and what we're witnessing here is not a product of nature, but a product of murder.

So, who killed My Lion King?

We'll have to look at the details. MLK was declared dead on May 28th, 2017. However, the murder which took place likely happened the day before: May 27th. May is the 5th month in the year, so the date was 5/27/2017. The numerical value of this is 0.00009. If you write the date the other way, 27/5/2017, this is 0.00268. This is a sequence of even numbers, but 4 is missing. The day 27 minus the year 17 is 10, and 10 + 5 - 4 is 11. So, this is similar to 9/11.

I got it.

Osama Bin Laden killed MLK.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby simbathehedgehog » July 1st, 2017, 9:15 pm

im dead
simbathehedgehog
way past cool

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: -5

Postby zerodix » December 5th, 2017, 4:38 pm

other lion king fan sites and communities are dying too. I think all the original fans grew into having their own families and lost time and interest. if anyone knows an active lion king site, let me know and I move there too.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby WildSimba » December 5th, 2017, 5:09 pm

TLK is just not a topic people seem to care about talking about atm, lol

The majority of what the franchise is focused on at the moment is the preschool demographic which aren't going to care about going on TLK forums (yes, I know there's some adult fans of TLG but they're few and far between)

Until the movie comes out I don't see anyone caring, and even then I don't think it's going to do much. People will want to have forums on the new movie then, not the franchise as a whole.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Elton John » December 5th, 2017, 5:33 pm

Most tlk discussion I see is either on facebook or da.

Dedicated forums are slowly becoming a thing of the past with minor exceptions.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby juhouh » December 15th, 2017, 11:25 am

It's not only The Lion King fandom which is dying but all the internet forums, at least which I take part of. Discussion boards are no longer something people enjoy visiting at
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Sigurd » December 16th, 2017, 8:59 pm

Same here, although some forums I’m a member of has had very low activity since I registred
Until I'm home, I'm on a distant road
Sigurd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 14

Next

Return to The Den