New episode ‘The Morning Report’ on January 8th.

New episode ‘The Morning Report’ on January 8th.

Postby Elton John » December 6th, 2017, 6:59 pm

According to the lion guard wiki.

I’m just glad the show won’t be taking a one month hiatus....
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: New episode ‘The Morning Report’ on January 8th.

Postby Panpardus » December 7th, 2017, 4:49 pm

Apparently Disney's running a week-long marathon of new episodes, at least based on what the FB page is saying. "The Morning Report" comes out on a Monday, then the next day is "The Golden Zebra", followed by "The Little Guy", and finally "Divide and Conquer" on that Thursday. If this proves to be true, I'm very curious about if this is at all indicate of an change in the production schedule and where/how they want to take the series before it reaches an inevitable end; in the meantime though, I'm looking forward to getting back into our Pride Lands adventures.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby JackStover » December 7th, 2017, 7:33 pm

[quote="Panpardus"]Apparently Disney's running a week-long marathon of new episodes, at least based on what the FB page is saying. "The Morning Report" comes out on a Monday, then the next day is "The Golden Zebra", followed by "The Little Guy", and finally "Divide and Conquer" on that Thursday. If this proves to be true, I'm very curious about if this is at all indicate of an change in the production schedule and where/how they want to take the series before it reaches an inevitable end; in the meantime though, I'm looking forward to getting back into our Pride Lands adventures.[/quote]
Divide and Conquer intrigues me. It's likely going to involve Scar trying to break-up the Lion Guard, and I can't help but think back to the pilot movie where Fuli resented the lions and didn't like them always telling other animals what to do. Fuli has been underutilized this season and I feel like exploring that part of her character could be interesting.

But I doubt her feelings will ever be addressed again.
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby zerodix » December 8th, 2017, 5:42 pm

The show is actually taking a month hiatus. That horrible christmas episode aired today, and 8 january is a month away. I watched every episode till now, but it is so bad that the show lost my interest. So I might not be back to see this new stuff, since I don't care.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby TTB-Kun » December 10th, 2017, 2:31 am

[quote="zerodix"]The show is actually taking a month hiatus. That horrible christmas episode aired today, and 8 january is a month away. I watched every episode till now, but it is so bad that the show lost my interest. So I might not be back to see this new stuff, since I don't care.[/quote]
your whining about lion guard s2 in every topic it's getting tedious you know?
s2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>s1 anyway
TTB-Kun

Pride Points: 11

Postby SimbasGuard » December 13th, 2017, 10:32 am

[quote="JackStover"]Divide and Conquer intrigues me. It's likely going to involve Scar trying to break-up the Lion Guard[/quote]

My thoughts exactly. I am very interested in seeing what direction the plot in this episode takes.

[quote="TTB-Kun"]s2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>s1[/quote]

I agree like I have said before, I am very impressed with how season 2 has raised the already admittedly high bar of what is supposedly a preschool show.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Squeely » January 1st, 2018, 10:03 am

[quote="Panpardus"]Apparently Disney's running a week-long marathon of new episodes, at least based on what the FB page is saying. "The Morning Report" comes out on a Monday, then the next day is "The Golden Zebra", followed by "The Little Guy", and finally "Divide and Conquer" on that Thursday. If this proves to be true, I'm very curious about if this is at all indicate of an change in the production schedule and where/how they want to take the series before it reaches an inevitable end; in the meantime though, I'm looking forward to getting back into our Pride Lands adventures.[/quote]

Oh dear lord, they're gonna start airing bombs and we'll end up waiting 6+ months to get like five episodes.
*Steven Universe Nam flashbacks*

Of course I'm kidding, though I do hope this doesn't happen. I wouldn't mind SU's bomb format if it meant we got a decent amount of episodes in between bombs, so hopefully TLG remains reasonable in that regard.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Elton John » January 4th, 2018, 1:59 am

I saw a synopsis for the morning report. As suspected, it’s a zazu centric episode.

About bloody time! Been waiting for an episode where zazu has a major role in it.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » January 4th, 2018, 7:46 am

[quote="Squeely"]Oh dear lord, they're gonna start airing bombs and we'll end up waiting 6+ months to get like five episodes.
*Steven Universe Nam flashbacks*

Of course I'm kidding, though I do hope this doesn't happen. I wouldn't mind SU's bomb format if it meant we got a decent amount of episodes in between bombs, so hopefully TLG remains reasonable in that regard.[/quote]

Maybe They're just doing a week of episodes to make up for only giving us two episodes in the two months prior?

[quote="Elton John"]I saw a synopsis for the morning report. As suspected, it’s a zazu centric episode.

About bloody time! Been waiting for an episode where zazu has a major role in it.[/quote]

That sounds like it will make for an interesting episode. Zazu deserves some time in the spotlight. :thumbsup:
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Panpardus » January 6th, 2018, 11:35 am

Zazu getting interrogated by hyenas again sounds interesting. A nice little Scar meet-up would be a most interesting reunion as well...
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Next

Return to The Lion Guard