anything lion guard

Re: anything lion guard

Postby TTB-Kun » January 12th, 2018, 11:33 pm

[quote="Elton John"]Synopsis for the next set of eps

"After Simba is stung by a scorpion, the Guard must travel to the Outlands to find the cure."

"Jasiri sets up a Hyena Resistance in the Outlands when she learns that Scar has returned. "

"And when Timon and Pumbaa put on a show to lift everyone’s spirits, they soon find they’ve set the stage for a showdown no one will ever forget! "

Credit goes to the lion guard wiki.[/quote]
sounds super great if that's confirmed
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 13th, 2018, 12:24 am

so exciting, cant wait when is the next lion guard episode?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Panpardus » January 13th, 2018, 7:37 am

A screenshot I just took from the iTunes store confirms it's legit. "Divide and Conquer" was the first of this new volume; don't know what if anything that could mean for the scheduling of the next episodes, but they're probably not going to keep the audiences waiting for too long. I really wonder if they're going to do away with Scar by the end of the season or if he'll stick around to the end of the series, whenever that is.

file:///Users/adasaur/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202018-01-13%20at%201.34.18%20AM.png
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby zerodix » January 13th, 2018, 11:48 pm

the screenshot link doest work
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Panda-chan » January 14th, 2018, 2:50 am

[quote="Panpardus"]file:///Users/adasaur/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202018-01-13%20at%201.34.18%20AM.png[/quote]

[quote="zerodix"]the screenshot link doest work[/quote]

D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Panpardus » January 14th, 2018, 4:47 am

[quote="Panda-chan"][quote="Panpardus"]file:///Users/adasaur/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202018-01-13%20at%201.34.18%20AM.png[/quote]

[quote="zerodix"]the screenshot link doest work[/quote]

Image[/quote]

Oops... Maybe it only works on my computer. Either way, if you search the iTunes store, you'll see it. It's official, is what I was trying to get across.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby SimbasGuard » January 14th, 2018, 11:59 am

Wow! All these episodes sound great. I wonder if we will see new episodes (not necessarily all of them) in February?

[quote="zerodix"]is there any known start date for season 3? season 2 is announced to have 23 episodes and we are around episode 15/16/17 or sometihing?[/quote]

We are at episode #16 (Divide and conquer) Being that Season 1 had 26 episodes I can't see Season 2 having any less than 25 and that is assuming that The Rise of Scar took two episode slots being that it was a 1 hour episode.

Also on the off chance know one knew The Lion Guard The Rise of Scar came to DVD on The 9th The DVD also has other episodes such as Lions Of The Outlands.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby goody2shoes » January 14th, 2018, 2:13 pm

disney said the lion guard the rise of scar was a 1 hour movie they also said that for the lion guard return of the roar so its a movie not an episode
goody2shoes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

Postby TTB-Kun » January 14th, 2018, 2:44 pm

if you look at itunes volumes you see that first season was dived in 2 volumes by 13 episode each
But volume 3 is 15 episodes, so we get 30 episodes in season 2? or maybe they consider return of scar and timon and pumba xmas as extra?
TTB-Kun

Pride Points: 11

Postby goody2shoes » January 14th, 2018, 2:49 pm

yeah but unless itoons considers rise of scar an episode. like i said in the comershles disney said that the rise of scar was an hour movie. right at the begining of the camershle. so disney cansiders the rise of scar a movie not an episode. and sorry about my bad spelling.
goody2shoes

Nickname(s): simba
Pride Points: 10

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard