Hi...

Hi...

Postby TLK_Kid » April 11th, 2018, 10:30 pm

*looks around nervously*

Hi. I've been curiously watching this place for a while, going back and forth with myself whether I actually wanted to join...

You can see which side won out. :P

So hello. As the name suggests, I'm just a random "kid" who's obsessed with everything TLK-related and finally couldn't help myself from joining, so here I am.

I've written a few fanfictions I might post here eventually, but for now I'll probably just hang back and pop into random discussions when you least expect it. :kiaraexcited: <-- Also, I'll tend to overuse these

That's about it for now; I look forward to hopefully having a lot of fun here. See you around! :D
TLK_Kid
When in doubt...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ASANTE SANA SQUASH BANANA

Nickname(s): Just call me Kid xD
Pride Points: 4

Re: Hi...

Postby Elton John » April 11th, 2018, 10:48 pm

welcome to the pride!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasMate » April 12th, 2018, 1:25 am

Welcome to MLK :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby TheLionPrince » April 12th, 2018, 1:27 am

Welcome to the pride! We sure need more active members.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby DGFone » April 12th, 2018, 3:45 am

Welcome to MLK!

Now define "curiously watching for a while" for us, would ya? I lurked for about half a year before I signed up. :rofl:

Also, if you write fanfiction, we recently rebooted our Writing Contest, of which the previous one just ended, and the next one will start this weekend. You're always welcome to join if interested! Check it out over here: viewforum.php?f=155
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TLK_Kid » April 12th, 2018, 4:15 am

[quote="DGFone"]Welcome to MLK!

Now define "curiously watching for a while" for us, would ya? I lurked for about half a year before I signed up. :rofl:

Also, if you write fanfiction, we recently rebooted our Writing Contest, of which the previous one just ended, and the next one will start this weekend. You're always welcome to join if interested! Check it out over here: viewforum.php?f=155[/quote]

Thanks! :D

Haha, well, I've just been lurking around since...what's it been now, since January? :chuckle:

Cool! Sounds fun, I might just give it a shot sometime. :)
TLK_Kid
When in doubt...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ASANTE SANA SQUASH BANANA

Nickname(s): Just call me Kid xD
Pride Points: 4

Postby SimbasGuard » April 15th, 2018, 6:12 am

Hello TLK Kid. Have fun here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to Introductions