Explain a Plot Badly

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Explain a Plot Badly

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » April 16th, 2018, 6:24 pm

Exactly what it says. Summarise a movie, book, video game etc. in a hilarious, absurd or goofy way and have other people guess.

I’ll start ;)

Overly ambitious girl becomes a well respected public servant after instigating a massive race war and civil unrest.

Edit: Yeah it’s Zootopia.
Last edited by SwagaliciousXXX on April 16th, 2018, 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Arthur, I finally have my answer to your question, “Why do you think birds fly?” Birds fly because they want to fly. They don’t need a reason to, even if their wings snap and doom them to die. They don’t fly for anyone’s benefit. They don’t fly because they were ordered to. They fly because they want to fly and for no other reason!”
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Re: Explain a Plot Badly

Postby Elton John » April 16th, 2018, 6:36 pm

zootopia?

mine is

burt macklin fbi must join up with that dude from American Sniper, Neytri, a wrestler and the iron giant to stop a macguffin falling into the hands of fernando wood
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » April 17th, 2018, 1:56 am

Is it Guardians of the Galaxy?

Book: Contrary to what the title suggests, a little boy and girl do not plot the various possible ways to murder a specific bird species.
“Arthur, I finally have my answer to your question, “Why do you think birds fly?” Birds fly because they want to fly. They don’t need a reason to, even if their wings snap and doom them to die. They don’t fly for anyone’s benefit. They don’t fly because they were ordered to. They fly because they want to fly and for no other reason!”
SwagaliciousXXX

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » April 17th, 2018, 2:39 am

How To Kill A Mockingbird? Lol

Man decides that with great power comes great responsibility and then beats up criminals which is pretty irresponsible.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Azdgari » April 17th, 2018, 5:50 am

Spider Man.

A young man is convinced by a long-lost relative to join an ancient religious cult, is converted to an extremist, and carries out a series of attacks against various government sites, inclding some run by his father.
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » April 17th, 2018, 3:31 pm

Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope?

Plumber with no visible plumbing experience takes magical mushrooms in order to visit different worlds.
SwagaliciousXXX

Postby Elton John » April 17th, 2018, 4:27 pm

super mario?

and yes mine was gotg

uh

batman is a high profile businessman who kills others for fun OR DOES HE?!?!?!?!?! also gets the green goblin is in it.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TheLionPrince » April 17th, 2018, 11:57 pm

American Psycho

Wheelchaired photographer ignores his smoking hot girlfriend and tries to solve a murder
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Return to Fun and Games