Hi!

Hi!

Postby Warthog » May 2nd, 2018, 3:43 pm

Hello, everyone!
I'm 17 and my story with the Lion King franchise it's not something you would expect. When I was a kid, Pumbaa and (a lot less) Timon were basically the only characters I liked, so my favourite movie was definitely the third one, and I loved the Timon & Pumbaa series.
Now that my interest in this franchise is back, though, I'm starting to see it in a different way. Pumbaa is still my favourite character (as you can see by my nickname), but I've gotten what real fans mean when they say that almost all of Timon and Pumba's scenes in the second movie, and the whole third movie, are pointless, and I'm largely in agreement.
By the way, I'm really glad to join this forum!

P.S. If I make grammar mistakes, it is because English is not my first language (I''m Italian).
Warthog

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Hi!

Postby Elton John » May 2nd, 2018, 11:12 pm

welcome to the pride, bro!
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Littlefoot » May 2nd, 2018, 11:17 pm

Welcome!!
"I paid, but it's not slippery road surface. Finally, I was a taxi!" :sinister:
Balto forum: http://baltofanclub.proboards.com/
Land Before Time forum: http://www.gangoffive.net/
Littlefoot
Let your heart guide you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It whispers, so listen closely

Location: Body is in Colorado Springs, CO. Soul is in Santa Fe, NM and Estes Park, CO
Nickname(s): LF, Shane
Pride Points: 7

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » May 3rd, 2018, 1:56 am

Welcome Warthog! Hope you like it here.

So what made your interest in this franchise come back, if you don’t mind me asking?
“Arthur, I finally have my answer to your question, “Why do you think birds fly?” Birds fly because they want to fly. They don’t need a reason to, even if their wings snap and doom them to die. They don’t fly for anyone’s benefit. They don’t fly because they were ordered to. They fly because they want to fly and for no other reason!”
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Postby Warthog » May 3rd, 2018, 4:13 pm

Thank you!

[quote="SwagaliciousXXX"] So what made your interest in this franchise come back, if you don’t mind me asking?[/quote]

"The Lion Guard" surely has something to do with it. I heard about the show only the last year, and I initially just tried to answer some doubts I had about the characters (for example, what kind of relationship Simba has with Timon and Pumbaa, if Nuka and Vitani are Scar's children, ...) and over time, my interest grew, and, well, here I am.
Warthog

Postby SimbasMate » May 4th, 2018, 2:59 pm

Welcome to MLK :)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Azdgari » May 4th, 2018, 11:19 pm

Welcome to the pride!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Warthog » May 5th, 2018, 2:01 pm

Thank you!
Warthog

Postby SimbasGuard » May 10th, 2018, 10:11 pm

Hello Warthog have fun here.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Warthog » May 12th, 2018, 9:22 pm

Thank you!
Warthog

Next

Return to Introductions