Simba confirmed to be in Kingdom Hearts 3!

Simba confirmed to be in Kingdom Hearts 3!

Postby Elton John » June 10th, 2018, 11:12 pm

likely just a summon, and he seems to be on fire?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xBDsGjCpknw

but still, glad to see tlk representation in kh3.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Simba confirmed to be in Kingdom Hearts 3!

Postby TTB-Kun » June 11th, 2018, 1:30 am

and there goes my little hope for a return of the pridelands :( [censored] why mount olympus is in every kh game and pridelands only in one :(
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby FlipMode » June 12th, 2018, 10:55 am

IIRC the Pride Lands world in kh2 runs in a different physics engine to the rest of the game and was an experimental idea. To me it always felt out of place in terms of gameplay. Happy to see it not continuing.

Simba summon looks great though. I'm wandering if the reason he is on fire like that is because you can upgrade the summons somehow because they did level up in KH2 and get new abilities so I'm thinking it's an evolution of that.
But yeah it's great to see TLK rep in the finale. I think Simba has been in ever game so it's only fitting he be in this.

Edit: there was also an exploit involving the Pride Lands in kh2 where you could farm XP really fast and level up way quicker than you're supposed to. Considering it was the only place in the game where you could do it, they may also be a bit reluctant to do a pride lands world again. And I mean at this point if it means we get the game sooner I'll take anything lol

I am so ready for this game!!!!
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SimbasMate » June 15th, 2018, 1:20 am

Looks like bologna to be honest. :/
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby SimbasGuard » June 16th, 2018, 8:18 am

I'm glad to see that Simba is in this. 8-) This game definitely looks like a winner.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby PrincessKiara » July 12th, 2018, 10:36 pm

Looking forward to this!! :D Happy to see Simba in the game, but I do wish we could visit the Pridelands again - having Sora run around like a lion cub was so much fun!
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Return to Beyond The Lion King