It's official, there's gonna be a tlk remake.

Re: It's official, there's gonna be a tlk remake.

Postby Elton John » July 22nd, 2018, 1:40 am

Like I said

The musical score usually is done a few weeks before a movies release. Things might change between now and then.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby gothprincesskiara » July 23rd, 2018, 4:12 pm

[quote="Elton John"]I sent a message to the authentic Lebo M on facebook (him and Hans both belong to a hans zimmer fan group i also belong to) and holy crap he replied.

I asked him if he’s working on the tlk remake, hoping for a response to that question.

aaaaand i got a response. he said no, too busy working on the broadway show. maybe it is true that questlove is working with hans on the remake.[/quote]

hey can you send me a link to that facebook page?
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Elton John » July 23rd, 2018, 5:00 pm

It was a private message. Or do you mean the hans zimmer group?
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby TheLionPrince » July 23rd, 2018, 6:22 pm

[quote="Elton John"]It was a private message. Or do you mean the hans zimmer group?[/quote]

You can always screenshot it and post it here for all of us to see.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Elton John » July 25th, 2018, 11:02 pm

if you want to i can send a screencap over fb private messenger.

Anyway, I think I understand the reason why no footage has been made public.

They want to make sure it’s ready, that it’s something genuinely special and that the timing is right. They want people talking about it in a big way.

i’m willing to bet the first teaser will be the circle of life, the complete scene. There will be a new version of the song. Same lyrics and feel but new artists singing it.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby TheLionPrince » July 26th, 2018, 1:52 am

[quote="Elton John"]if you want to i can send a screencap over fb private messenger.[/quote]

Please do.

[quote="Elton John"]Anyway, I think I understand the reason why no footage has been made public.

They want to make sure it’s ready, that it’s something genuinely special and that the timing is right. They want people talking about it in a big way.

i’m willing to bet the first teaser will be the circle of life, the complete scene. There will be a new version of the song. Same lyrics and feel but new artists singing it.[/quote]

Exactly. That was the same reason director James Wan said back in May Twitter when asked why it was taking so long for them to put out an Aquaman trailer. The animation and visual effects take a long time to render, and if it's said to surpass the standards set by The Jungle Book, it will definitely take a long time for even 2 minutes of it to be ready for the public.

Plus, I think Disney has too much trailers and upcoming films in their arsenal with the yet-to-released Christopher Robin, The Nutcracker and the Four Realms, Ralph Breaks the Internet, Mary Poppins Returns, and Dumbo.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Elton John » July 31st, 2018, 7:16 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror ... 008580.amp

*cries*

why must this song list be fake

i’d sell my left leg for it to be true
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Panpardus » August 3rd, 2018, 6:44 am

I didn't know about this list until just now, and the prospect was obviously false considering they have James Earl Jones in a singing role (I'm pretty sure he's not exactly the musical type, all due respect) but dang, some of those prospects sounded really good.

The live show is actually touring a couple cities over from me right now, too.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Elton John » August 3rd, 2018, 7:28 am

i’ve seen so many fake fanmade things for this movie it isn’t even funny.

I don’t remember the force awakens having this many fakes. Sure. a lot of rumors but not much in the way of fanmade media made to look legit before the first trailer.

The thirst is real.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Gemini » August 12th, 2018, 3:44 am

Well, I have to say I am actually kinda interested to see what they will do with this and what direction they will go in. I know a lot of people hate the idea of live-action remakes and are pretty set against this movie but I'd say I'm actually kind of intrigued and would probably like to watch if given the chance upon release (which is rare for me these days). At the very least I'd like to see how they change it up and what new insights into the universe they will give us.

I just hope it's not a load of hot garbage like the Beauty and the Beast remake. :notagain: :fakeyay:
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King (2019)