38%
I dislike it
18%
I hate it
10%

Total votes : 39

Re: How do you feel about this movie?

Postby ayperiumbra » September 7th, 2018, 3:51 am

Honestly I do not like this movie out of the three. I wish they would make a TLK 3. I'd rather watch a TLK 3 then the live action remake they want to do of TLK in 2019.
ayperiumbra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbasGuard » September 7th, 2018, 7:23 am

I agree with the preference of a Sequel over a Midquel. I still have hope that when The Lion Guard ends that it will set the stage for an actual Post Lion King 2 movie. I don't think the Live action remake will crush those chances.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Bunga1973 » September 11th, 2018, 9:48 pm

[quote="Vorkey"]I know it was just for laughs, but it annoys me when they go back and try and add stuff to a movie that was already perfect.[/quote]
The same here.
Bunga1973

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nostalgia nerd

Pride Points: 1

Postby king simba » August 6th, 2019, 6:49 am

I voted I hate it I remember I was happy when I knew about it as a new movie but after I watched it is disappointed me
king simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba love
Pride Points: 0

Postby Heleigh » August 6th, 2019, 9:39 pm

I kinda like it. Even if it's mostly a parody of the first movie, I still choose it over SP which I've never really liked. I love the original cast (Simba, Mufasa, Sarabi, Zazu, Timon, Pumbaa, Rafiki, Scar, Nala, Sarafina, and the hyena trio).
Heleigh
In your reflection

Postby OdedZeituni » August 11th, 2019, 7:53 am

well, there is one scene about Timon cuddling adult Simba as they sleep, it always makes me feel kinda jealous
OdedZeituni

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to The Lion King 1½