How are you feeling?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: How are you feeling?

Postby SimbasMate » October 1st, 2018, 4:56 pm

Excited. 29 more days! :excited:
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Gemini » October 2nd, 2018, 12:10 am

My arm hurts lol
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby Kiana » October 2nd, 2018, 9:41 pm

Stressed! The sort of stress that makes you want to stick a fork into your neck and call it lunch. Taking a college-level class as a Sophomore was not my wisest choice.

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Telegram: @Miluca24
Pride Points: 19

Postby juhouh » December 7th, 2018, 2:52 pm

Horrible. If this relationship will ever end I'll be single forever... otherwise I'm excited about my new job which starts next monday. Driving bus in Helsinki region :P
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Kiana » December 13th, 2018, 2:48 am

Still stressed. The fork's sticking out of my neck. Also a bit... sad? Confused? MAYBE crushing on somebody but idk lol

Huge thank you to Carl Skywalker for this amazing signature! And all rights go to him for the buttons

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I AM the Avatar

Postby Pepster » January 7th, 2019, 11:52 am

Alright I guess, tired. :yawn:
Pepster
ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I will not let you destroy my world!!!

Nickname(s): Pep
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kiana » January 12th, 2019, 6:09 pm

[quote="Kiana"]Still stressed. The fork's sticking out of my neck. Also a bit... sad? Confused? MAYBE crushing on somebody but idk lol[/quote]

I think I knew who this crush was and we're dating now :lol:

Pretty mellow. Last night was meh, but thankfully I'm better now. Boyfriend is at work though, so I'm bored out of my mind.

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

Postby CrazyNuka » March 28th, 2019, 7:29 pm

:dramaking: Very siiick. But I will feel better sometime. Also hi guys! Long time no see! :P
One of the biggest Nuka fans on this forum! I am CrazyNuka but you can also call me CN or Bobby! Let's be friends, shall we? :3 I won't bite! Hehe! I'm just so crazy! Haha!
CrazyNuka
Aaagh this termites!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well .. I finally got your attention .. didn't I?

Nickname(s): Bobby, CN, Nuka, Booby, Hubba Bubba
Pride Points: 13

Postby existentialnihilist » April 1st, 2019, 1:41 am

Exhausted and stressed for upcoming finals
existentialnihilist
of the North Gate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Kiana » April 1st, 2019, 10:03 pm

[quote="Kiana"][quote="Kiana"]Still stressed. The fork's sticking out of my neck. Also a bit... sad? Confused? MAYBE crushing on somebody but idk lol[/quote]

I think I knew who this crush was and we're dating now :lol:

Pretty mellow. Last night was meh, but thankfully I'm better now. Boyfriend is at work though, so I'm bored out of my mind.[/quote]

And I got dumped. Yeehaw for feelings! :madman:

My current mood is the physical incarnation of "???" because I'm not sure how I feel. Last few weeks were not good, had a lot of self-hatred and just pure loneliness. You know, isolation, my best friend wasn't speaking to me on top of being broken up with, which was rough. I wasn't leaving the house, I just sat in my room and cried for hours. Now I've been doing a lot better, I got a haircut and am actually able to leave the house. It still can be iffy but I'm trying to be better than even when I was in the relationship. Things are a bit in a grey spot, I'm not doing bad but I'm not doing super well either. I'm just... doing. And sometimes that's all you can do :lol:

ImageImageImage
Kiana
I Don't Need an Avatar

I AM the Avatar

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games