The queens Visit airs 18th of february!

The queens Visit airs 18th of february!

Postby zerodix » January 26th, 2019, 2:38 pm

the 27th episode this is, I guess. The queen that visits is Dhahabu, the goldish fabulishious zebra-ette from an earlier episode. After this episode we have 1 or 2 episodes left I wildly guess..?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Re: The queens Visit airs 18th of february!

Postby SimbasGuard » January 28th, 2019, 9:53 am

Oh We are getting a new episode in February 8-) I was not expecting one until March :thumbsup:

I wonder what Dhahabu could be visiting The Pride Lands for? Maybe Scar's Army is causing trouble in The Back Lands?

I guess this proves that Dhahabu is The Queen of The Back Lands. So The Lion King is an ally of The Zebra Queen. Interesting
Last edited by SimbasGuard on July 31st, 2019, 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » January 28th, 2019, 11:34 am

there is footage of this episode on youtube, if you search for ukrainian Lion Guard.The song of the episode can be found there. It is sad that there are large gaps between the episodes, on fb I see fanpages dying out and not beeing updated anymore, caused by the lack of new footage. I hope season 3 fixes the hiatus issue..
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Postby SimbasGuard » January 31st, 2019, 9:21 am

Thanks, but I have been trying to avoid spoilers. As for the airing schedule for Season 3:

If Disney airs 3 episodes a month (once a week) Season 3 will last 6 months. There is also a 1 hour special to fit in their somewhere.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Aelwen » February 11th, 2019, 10:39 pm

Isn't it weird that a zebra is a Queen?
Aelwen

Pride Points: 1

Postby zerodix » February 12th, 2019, 3:15 pm

i agree, i would have preferred some neighbouring lion pride to show up.. but we got what we got i guess :lol: :lol: but at least the song sounds cute.
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby Panpardus » February 12th, 2019, 10:08 pm

I mean, there's a gorilla king.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby zerodix » February 17th, 2019, 10:57 pm

true, and in season 3 there was even gonna be snow leopards and stuff.. oh on the watchtlg site it now says only 10 hrs before the new episode is put online!
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby JackStover » February 18th, 2019, 9:48 am

Cute episode. I'm always glad to see episodes where Fuli has a larger role. Tiifu and Zuri's characterization still annoys me a bit, though, and even though they tried to be professional at the end and take their jobs seriously, I still consider them to be little more than hanger-ons who are actually terrible friends. So much damage was done to them in that episode where they let Kiara nearly get killed by hyenas and didn't care one bit, so every time the show tries to imply they're good friends, I just roll my eyes.
JackStover

Pride Points: 17

Postby zerodix » February 18th, 2019, 10:45 am

I agree with that, I love to see Zuri and Tiifu in an episode, but they never get much depth. I also don't like that feminine overdo, so I prefer fuli as a female character: fearless and smart, still feminine. Little girls watching the show should feel encouraged instead of having codependent scared female role models.

Into the episode, it was enjoyable for the graphics, the story was somewhat boring, but I had a good laugh when the 2 zebra guards were *triggered* and they play heavy metal as a soundtrack to underscribe their fierceness :lol:
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Next

Return to The Lion Guard