season 2 episode 28: the fall of Muzimu grove

season 2 episode 28: the fall of Muzimu grove

Postby zerodix » February 12th, 2019, 7:03 pm

We are nearing the final episode, after this one there's only 1 left! But, still there is no date of airing available..? Fire from the sky is the episode after this one, also without a known date of release. In Ukraine these episode aired in january, which is strange because the serie is produced in America. As far as I know, these episodes are the last of season 2.. am I right?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Re: season 2 episode 28: the fall of Muzimu grove

Postby Panpardus » February 12th, 2019, 10:07 pm

Seems to be the case. It feels like this show doesn't really know how to end a season or structure a story arc, because I've seen how this episode ends and it's probably the strongest ending since "The Trail to Udugu" and probably the most fitting way to close what's happened in Season 2.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Panpardus » February 18th, 2019, 7:02 pm

Official premiere date is March 25. I guess they decided to go back to the one episode per month schedule, although I'm not sure how long of a break they're going to put between seasons 2 and 3.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby zerodix » February 18th, 2019, 11:24 pm

Thanks for the info, it indeed looks like it will be a 1 episode per month thing, maybe they stretch it because season 3 isn't finished yet? In that case, season 2 ends in april..or may this year. In Ukraine they launched all episodes in 1 week in january which is even more confusing..
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Postby SimbasGuard » March 20th, 2019, 4:54 am

I have no Idea at all why Ukraine got the last episodes of Season 2 before the U.S. did :?

Anyhow this Monday's episode sounds great and I just can't wait to see it. I am glad that Disney at least went back to doing one new episode a month. However I am devastated that the last Two episodes have not been aired on The Disney Channel :theroar: God bless the internet...At least the Lion Guard Part of it.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » March 25th, 2019, 8:58 am

the first half of the ep was ‘ok’

The second half was some of the best drama this show offers. Kinda wish the show was more like this. Also fulis version of the song was the better version.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby KionIsGay » March 25th, 2019, 10:50 am

Scar really just pulled a Madison Montgomery, I live.

You can really hear the puberty in Max Charles' voice. Wonder if they'll replace him or try to play it off as Kion's own puberty.

The emotional crux of the episode with the different herds considering leaving was good, though I think it could have been better if the hippos explicitly said they were leaving before having their minds changed. Play with our hearts a little more. I wanna see Beshte cry.
KionIsGay

Pride Points: 0

Postby zerodix » March 25th, 2019, 12:47 pm

I watched it and I liked this episode, this was absolutely no filler. Also I loved Beshtes little sibling/family member? Really cute. I didn't see the point of Timon and Pumbaa beeing around, maybe for the youngest viewers? Fuli's singing was really lovely, the end scene had that original Lion King feel. It all made me curious towards the season finale in april!
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby Aelwen » March 25th, 2019, 8:48 pm

I noticed another interesting detail. When Simba is shown speaking about his decision to keep Scar's return a scret, his face looks more like from the original movie.
Attachments
Simba.png
Simba 2.png
Simba 2.png (253.26 KiB) Viewed 2512 times
Aelwen

Pride Points: 1

Postby Aelwen » March 25th, 2019, 8:56 pm

Simba's model is okay but too large eyes spoil it. If it had smaller eyes, it would look almost like an original.
Aelwen

Pride Points: 1

Next

Return to The Lion Guard