Trailer has been dropped!

Re: Trailer has been dropped!

Postby TimeLimitExceeded » March 10th, 2019, 2:09 pm

What I also concern is how will they make some of the singing sequences like "I Just Can't Wait to be King" and "Be Prepared"(I still think it will be in the remake by now) "photorealistic", which are rather stylized in the 1994 TLK. Maybe "Be Our Guest" in the "Beauty and the Beast" can be an example. And I hope they can do a better job in the TLK.
TimeLimitExceeded
Max

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Long Live the King

Nickname(s): Max
Pride Points: 1

Postby Panpardus » March 11th, 2019, 5:12 am

[quote="Aelwen"]And I don't like that they made Simba's mane just usual liion mane, without bangs. There are IRL lions with bangs, why not use it?[/quote]
For what it's worth, the character designs could very well have changed between the point we saw in the trailer and the final movie. Just look at how substantially different baby Simba's design is between the two trailers we've seen thus far.
trailer 1: http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/7E/27/6a6 ... a97e27.jpg
trailer 2: http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/6A/23/d5f ... 646a23.jpg

Actually, I'm sure that specific trailer stinger at the end with adult Simba isn't reflective of the final product, since I doubt they'd go as far as to change the fact that the fight for Pride Rock happens at night whilst raining. (Granted, I wouldn't be wholly opposed if the presumed changes makes sense in the context of this version of the story, but we'll see.)
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Aelwen » March 11th, 2019, 4:01 pm

"I Just Can't Wait to be King"

It can turn out to be really great or.. really stupid...
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Elton John » March 11th, 2019, 4:22 pm

i hope they make it really trippy
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby tom turas » March 11th, 2019, 5:09 pm

[quote="Panpardus"][quote="Aelwen"]And I don't like that they made Simba's mane just usual liion mane, without bangs. There are IRL lions with bangs, why not use it?[/quote]
For what it's worth, the character designs could very well have changed between the point we saw in the trailer and the final movie. Just look at how substantially different baby Simba's design is between the two trailers we've seen thus far.
trailer 1: http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/7E/27/6a6 ... a97e27.jpg
trailer 2: http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/6A/23/d5f ... 646a23.jpg

Actually, I'm sure that specific trailer stinger at the end with adult Simba isn't reflective of the final product, since I doubt they'd go as far as to change the fact that the fight for Pride Rock happens at night whilst raining. (Granted, I wouldn't be wholly opposed if the presumed changes makes sense in the context of this version of the story, but we'll see.)[/quote]

WOW
where dis hyou find this screenshot in hd?
tom turas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Panpardus » March 12th, 2019, 2:28 am

Someone in a different forum I'm on posted it. Don't know if they made the screenshots themselves or found them elsewhere.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby TimeLimitExceeded » March 16th, 2019, 3:00 pm

The musical number in Jon Favreau’s Jungle Book remake is not so.....impressive. I hope he can do a better job this time.
TimeLimitExceeded
Max

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Long Live the King

Nickname(s): Max

Postby SimbasGuard » March 20th, 2019, 4:17 am

[quote="TimeLimitExceeded"]The musical number in Jon Favreau’s Jungle Book remake is not so.....impressive. I hope he can do a better job this time.[/quote]

The Musical Numbers in The Lion King are a big part of what makes it so well know and beloved. With (The Real) Elton John as well as Hans Zimmer coming back. I think it is safe to say that John Favreau knows how important the musical numbers are to this movie and I also think it is safe to assume that he is taking great care with them.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to News & Announcements