Looking for RP Peeps ~ Group or 1x1

Looking for RP Peeps ~ Group or 1x1

Postby Songo » March 20th, 2019, 4:14 am

Hey~

So Ive just been on a movie binge and I rewatched the two Lion King movies. I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in a OnexOne RP? Or a big group?

The group idea is this: What if the hyenas botched the plan to kill Mufasa and he survived as did Simba? Ultimately Scar will have to come up with another plan which involves rogue lionesses and Zira giving birth to a little Nuka. He aims to convince the masses Mufasa isn't as mighty as they all presume by framing him. (more details on it later but it involves lionesses disappearing) It creates a divide in Pride Rock which could swing either way, will Mufasa keep his throne or lose it to Scar who may not be as bad as they thought.

Id be happy to grow the plot with someone - but it would be nice to have a little something going on. ^^

PM Me for the 1x1 and reply below for group!

~Songo
Songo
Shes dangerous. ;3

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Such a pretty Kitty. <3

Nickname(s): Call me Lyss. :D
Pride Points: 16

Re: Looking for RP Peeps ~ Group or 1x1

Postby DGFone » March 25th, 2019, 5:20 am

Unless others feel like joining, I think a 1x1 RP will be a good starting point. It's been a while since MLK has seen one of these, and it's not something you can just simply ask a group of people to pick up and start over again.

But I'm all for it!
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Return to RP Planning & Discussions