What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: What are you thinking RIGHT NOW?

Postby Azdgari » August 13th, 2019, 3:20 am

[quote="MalibuTrashDog"][quote="Azdgari"]Nice to see old faces here--Gem and Malibu and BlackCat. Hope that everything's good with you all![/quote]

I still love u Azgadiarisri[/quote]
Read that as Azdgari Siri
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby mamaprince » August 14th, 2019, 2:15 pm

:roll: I really hope I didn't get tetanus from that rusty cart at work that gave me a nasty scrape. My last Tetanus shot that I can remember, was 7 years ago. >.> I may of had one 2 years ago when I went back to public school but I can't remember 100%. I remember getting two vaccines but can't remember for sure which ones they were lol.

Anywho, how is everyone doing? It's been ages since I have been on these forums. I've recently gotten obsessed with TLK again, haha.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Postby Regulus » August 14th, 2019, 10:31 pm

[quote="mamaprince"]:roll: I really hope I didn't get tetanus from that rusty cart at work that gave me a nasty scrape. My last Tetanus shot that I can remember, was 7 years ago. >.> I may of had one 2 years ago when I went back to public school but I can't remember 100%. I remember getting two vaccines but can't remember for sure which ones they were lol.

Anywho, how is everyone doing? It's been ages since I have been on these forums. I've recently gotten obsessed with TLK again, haha.[/quote]

It's good for 10 years, so you're fine in either case.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby mamaprince » August 14th, 2019, 10:43 pm

:D Oh thank goodness! Thanks Regulus.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Gemini » August 20th, 2019, 3:31 am

[quote="Azdgari"]Nice to see old faces here--Gem and Malibu and BlackCat. Hope that everything's good with you all![/quote]

Yeah, I'm doing pretty well! Just had a lot going on in my life lately. I officially received my degree, turned 21 and moved to another state to start my first non-seasonal full-time job all around the same time and I'm currently working like 50-60 hours a week so it's been pretty busy, but exciting nonetheless. Just a bit interesting since I'm now living in a very rural area in New Mexico (town's population is about 8,000 and that's around half the population of the entire county - all of the surrounding towns that I know of within like a thirty mile radius have between 40 and 400 people) so it's a bit of a change of pace. Not normally an area people end up unless they have family connections or are actively attending the tech school here so I get a lot of questions about it. :ha:

I definitely enjoy my job though. I work at a warmblood horse farm - mostly stuff like helping to breed mares and train youngins, which definitely aligns with my interests. So it's been a good fit for me so far. :)

Hope things are also well with you lately. Definitely been a while, haha.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

Postby SimbasMate » August 26th, 2019, 7:24 am

That sleeping crap didn't even work.
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Regulus » August 27th, 2019, 2:45 am

Typical summer commute: 13 minutes, 28 mpg.
Today's commute during the first week of classes: 41 minutes, 13 mpg.

I really don't want to do this again tomorrow.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby mamaprince » August 28th, 2019, 3:57 pm

So happy to have 3 days off of work! I better not waste them by doing absolutely freaking nothing. xD
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Postby Azdgari » August 29th, 2019, 3:39 am

[quote="Gemini"][quote="Azdgari"]Nice to see old faces here--Gem and Malibu and BlackCat. Hope that everything's good with you all![/quote]

Yeah, I'm doing pretty well! Just had a lot going on in my life lately. I officially received my degree, turned 21 and moved to another state to start my first non-seasonal full-time job all around the same time and I'm currently working like 50-60 hours a week so it's been pretty busy, but exciting nonetheless. Just a bit interesting since I'm now living in a very rural area in New Mexico (town's population is about 8,000 and that's around half the population of the entire county - all of the surrounding towns that I know of within like a thirty mile radius have between 40 and 400 people) so it's a bit of a change of pace. Not normally an area people end up unless they have family connections or are actively attending the tech school here so I get a lot of questions about it. :ha:

I definitely enjoy my job though. I work at a warmblood horse farm - mostly stuff like helping to breed mares and train youngins, which definitely aligns with my interests. So it's been a good fit for me so far. :)

Hope things are also well with you lately. Definitely been a while, haha.[/quote]
That's cool though--even if it's just for a spell, getting into a new environment is pretty enriching. Working long hours can fly for a while, but don't burn yourself out! Even if you enjoy the work and crush it which I'm sure you do, it can still take a while to realize it's taking a toll.

Congrats on your degree and order-a-beer-ability too. Seems like things are going well!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby Gemini » August 29th, 2019, 3:50 am

[quote="Azdgari"][quote="Gemini"][quote="Azdgari"]Nice to see old faces here--Gem and Malibu and BlackCat. Hope that everything's good with you all![/quote]

Hope things are also well with you lately. Definitely been a while, haha.[/quote]
That's cool though--even if it's just for a spell, getting into a new environment is pretty enriching. Working long hours can fly for a while, but don't burn yourself out! Even if you enjoy the work and crush it which I'm sure you do, it can still take a while to realize it's taking a toll.

Congrats on your degree and order-a-beer-ability too. Seems like things are going well![/quote]

Thanks! It's good to hear from you again since I haven't popped in much lately. :P

And no worries, I definitely get what you mean and I try to take the best care of myself that I can so I don't burn out. Ultimately though I think it's going a lot better than college. Cost of living is much different here so I feel like I'm actually getting paid properly and have my own place to myself to return to and that's really helping me out a lot after four years of being stressed and broke all the time if I'm honest.

I'll have to post pics at some point from this area though. It's really cool.
Ask Me Stuff | FFnet | Video Q&A Session | About My Webcomic | Commission Me (dA)
"A lion may be stronger, but a wolf doesn't jump through hoops."
Pic (c) BlazingBlackMage
Gemini
The maverick

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Don't look back

Nickname(s): Twin, Janna
Telegram: @maverickmule
Pride Points: 107

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games