Aristocats 2

Aristocats 2

Postby LionkingLover » March 30th, 2010, 9:55 pm

The Aristocats 2

This is RP is about all the aristocats Berlioz, Marie, Toulouse, Duchess, O'malley, and Skat the Cat with his band members all come together and meet a new kitten Lily! She is a russain blue kitten! Lily tells the kittens about this really scary place were they lock animals in cages! The Zoo! All the kittens join in and go on a crazy adventure through the zoo while Duchess and O'malley try to find them before the Zoo keeper finds them!

Characters:
Berlioz - LionkingLover
Marie - Skittakallista
Toulouse -
Duchess - ferretpaw2
O'malley - PrincessKiara091
Skat the Cat -
Bass player -
Chinese cat -
Other cats in the band (3 more) -
Lily - LionkingLover
Zoo keeper -

Other cats you have to name and what she/he looks like!
Havannah brown named Alex - ferretpaw2
Cerise - Skittakallista
Other cats -
Other cats -

We need atleast Berlioz Marie Toulouse Duchess O'malley Skat the Cat the Zoo keeper and Lily to begin!
Last edited by LionkingLover on April 3rd, 2010, 5:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
LionkingLover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Saddess soul on MyLionKing.

Pride Points: 0

Re: Aristocats 2

Postby RayCat » March 31st, 2010, 7:30 am

:o can I be O'Malley please? :please:
RayCat

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby LionkingLover » March 31st, 2010, 1:14 pm

Sure!
LionkingLover

Postby Skittakallista » March 31st, 2010, 4:38 pm

Can I be Marie please? And can I add an OC when I think of one? :D
Skittakallista

RAWR!!!! Heh, I scared you!

Nickname(s): Skitta, Skittles, Skittie

Postby LionkingLover » March 31st, 2010, 9:10 pm

Yes and I need to see the OC first! But so far you may be Marie! *added*
LionkingLover

Postby RayCat » April 1st, 2010, 5:45 am

Woohoo! Thanks! *practises O'Malley's voice*
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby LionkingLover » April 1st, 2010, 12:33 pm

:P You really love O'malley!
LionkingLover

Postby Czarine » April 1st, 2010, 6:35 pm

Can I be Duchess? XD *twinkle eyes* @_@

Sorry, kidding. I'd really love to join but I have no idea as who... and I'm a noob RP'er. :(
Czarine

Yaay!

Postby LionkingLover » April 1st, 2010, 9:32 pm

Its real easy! You have to pick a character and when most of the characters are taken we start! This is like something you have to write:

Berlioz hit the ball. It slowly swifted away. He got in position to pounce...... and he striked it! He sunk his tiny teeth right in to the ball. He chewed and chewed and scratched at it. His gray fur flew every where! You could hardly see his tiny face! It was spring time and all the cats happily played! Now they were alowed outside. Berlioz red bow flew off his neck landing onto the floor. He sighed and picked it up. He tied back on making sure it would stat on! "Stupid bow!" He mumbled as he tied it around his neck tighter. Being a cat was fun but he wanted to go on an adventure! "I want to go some where were adventure lerks around every corner!" He said! He looked at his ball as it sat there and he sighed......

Thats kind of just what you have to do! If you want to be Duchess here is more about her:

She is a white cat mother of 3 kittens! She is the one who O'malley likes. She is quiet and very kind. She loves music and is calm around all her kittens. She cares about them and helps them through trouble! Here is a picture of Duchess:
LionkingLover

Postby Czarine » April 1st, 2010, 9:43 pm

Haha sorry, I know who Duchess is. I was actually kidding, even if I would RP I wouldn't take female characters... I mean, that would just be weird. ;)
Czarine

Yaay!

Next

Return to RP Planning & Discussions (OT)