MLK First Forum Party!

Re: MLK First Forum Party!

Postby Moka » February 17th, 2009, 6:34 pm

The party won't last into the night, it'll probably be around afternoon time. Ok so it sounds like the best days are the weekdays. How about a Thursday? Maybe next Thursday from 2 o'clock eastern to whenever people log off.

3 o'clock eastern is 2 o'clock Central, 1 o'clock mountain, and 12 o'clock for ye Cali people. So as the day goes on, the people on the western coast will come on as they finish school, meanwhile the people on the western coast will already be on. For non-USA people, I guess just figure out what time it is (http://www.worldtimezone.com/) and try and be there. Maybe we'll have the next one be in summer when time isn't such an issue.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby serra20 » February 17th, 2009, 7:16 pm

Okay,one thing:I'M ALWAYS ONLINE!
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Simba » February 17th, 2009, 7:54 pm

yeah, I'm usually glued to the computer in the summer, lol. it'll probably be even bigger then.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby NightmareMoon » February 17th, 2009, 9:39 pm

[quote="Moka"]The party won't last into the night, it'll probably be around afternoon time. Ok so it sounds like the best days are the weekdays. How about a Thursday? Maybe next Thursday from 2 o'clock eastern to whenever people log off.

3 o'clock eastern is 2 o'clock Central, 1 o'clock mountain, and 12 o'clock for ye Cali people. So as the day goes on, the people on the western coast will come on as they finish school, meanwhile the people on the western coast will already be on. For non-USA people, I guess just figure out what time it is (http://www.worldtimezone.com/) and try and be there. Maybe we'll have the next one be in summer when time isn't such an issue.[/quote]
Thought I would point that out :P
Anyway, this thursday? or next....? Cuz I have school next week but not this week O_o
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby Moka » February 17th, 2009, 9:52 pm

...Lol

I dunno, how about this week? :D
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Panda-chan » February 17th, 2009, 9:59 pm

Sure, sounds like fun! :D
I'm usually on at the same time on weekends and weekdays: 4 p.m. - 7 p.m.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby KingKivuli » February 17th, 2009, 10:00 pm

2 oclock eastern so thats 7 GMT this thursday hmmmmmmmmmmm i got one thing to say................. PARTY TIME
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Simba » February 17th, 2009, 11:08 pm

Thursday's great for me. I should be on just as it starts, unless the driver's ed teacher pulls me out to drive. then I should still be on after I get back in class.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Zeke » February 18th, 2009, 2:02 am

Sure I'll try to get on, sounds fun
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Schindler » February 18th, 2009, 2:21 am

I've never been good with those time zones. But I'm always here, so I'll catch up at any time ;)
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements