Thinking....

Thinking....

Postby Moka » May 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm

I might remove the color styles for MLKF. This would mean that only "MLK Classic" would be available. In my opinion, MLK Classic is the best that I have made, and the colors fit nicely with the main site. There are a few reasons I want to do this. The primary is because every time a new version of phpBB (the forum software that MLKF uses) comes out - I have to update all the styles by following a rigorous update list :P The other reason is that 16 out of 200 people aren't using MLK Classic. So I might remove the color styles in the next week or so.... :/
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: Thinking....

Postby Panda-chan » May 1st, 2009, 11:33 pm

I guess you're right, though I will miss the other styles... :S
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby morri908 » May 2nd, 2009, 12:11 am

is that the brown one? lol... cuz, i think i liked the midnight one more.. but i'm too lazy to change it.. :D
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby Schindler » May 2nd, 2009, 12:29 am

I like this one better, so it doesn't really affect me :O
Schindler

soñando a estar vivo

Pride Points: 0

Postby NalaLionQueen » May 2nd, 2009, 12:32 am

I Have Jungle Skin On Meh But I Like All Of Them :D
Tnx For Queenofthepridelands For The Siggys
Tank You Soo Much
http://agnese1234567.deviantart.com
NalaLionQueen

Postby KingKivuli » May 2nd, 2009, 12:44 am

awww i love the night one
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Zeke » May 2nd, 2009, 1:06 am

I have classic on mine, so it doesn't affect me, but do whatever you want.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Simba » May 2nd, 2009, 1:45 am

I always use the Jungle one. the bright screen on the classic bothers me...

but I guess I can deal with it. and the phpBB doesn't stay constant with the style sheets here? that's weird....I'd have pulled my hair out by now :lol:
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby Moka » May 2nd, 2009, 2:12 am

They would stay constant if I used one of their two styles that comes with phpBB, but I made this style so I have to do all the updates >.<

Maybe I'll make a darker style to replace the three color styles.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby NalaLionQueen » May 2nd, 2009, 9:15 am

ok Whateva u Say Moka ;)
Tnx For Queenofthepridelands For The Siggys
Tank You Soo Much
http://agnese1234567.deviantart.com
NalaLionQueen

Return to News & Announcements