Sarafina

Re: Sarafina

Postby serra20 » April 3rd, 2009, 7:30 pm

I agree with you,Moka.As Mufasa seemed to be,,popular and cool cat",Scar would be just leaved behind him...Maybe that caused all that bad Scar's and Mufasa's relationship...
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » April 3rd, 2009, 9:00 pm

Well, more predominantly Taka being the second son born to a royal family than cubhood distastes.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby PrincessKiara » May 18th, 2009, 10:28 pm

I love Sarafina! The poor lioness only had a single line in TLK, although she was originally going to have several more. :cry:
---Personal theory about Nalas father---
I believe that Scar and Sarafina have been friends since cubhood. I think Sarafina was a true and loyal friend to cub Taka, someone to confide in and get strength from. I think they became a couple as they grew older, but Scar drifted out of Sarafinas reach as he became more obsessed with revenge and power. So changed from the cub she once knew, Sarafina decided to break it off with Taka/Scar, but she was already pregnant with Nala at this point. Yes, I believe that Scar is the father of Nala, and have done so for years.
I know there is no proof in Nalas appearance to say who fathered her, Nala is a spitting image of her beautiful mother. :D
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KiarasMate » May 20th, 2009, 2:26 am

"Hmm, what do you think Sarabi?" Woot! Memorized all of Sarafina's lines! I'm so good. lol. ^^ Seriously though, Sarafina needed a bigger part in TLK, and an even bigger part in TLK2SP! Zoe Leader has such a sweet sounding voice. It's a shame that we were only treated to one line of it. >.> Wish my mom was as sweet as that. lol. I'm stuck with Suzanne Pleshette though. (R.I.P) >.>
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby PrincessKiara » May 20th, 2009, 11:39 am

Definatly! Zoe Leader is listed in the credits for SP, so Sarafina might be the lioness who says "My, how you’ve grown," when Kiara goes on her first hunt. I’m not sure though, because this lioness looks nothing like the original Sarafina. Then again, none of the characters from TLK have completly kept their original look. :ew:
PrincessKiara

Postby KiarasMate » May 20th, 2009, 7:50 pm

Yeah, people have told me that too, but it's the looks of the lionesses that convince me that it's not them! lol. ^^ Even if that was her, her lines have been shortened even more so than TLK1 then. lol. What will we get next from her in the next TLK movie? "Hi." (end of Sarafina's lines) >.>
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Nickname(s): KM

Postby PrincessKiara » May 20th, 2009, 8:17 pm

[quote="KiarasMate"]What will we get next from her in the next TLK movie? "Hi." (end of Sarafina's lines) >.>[/quote]

Haha! :lol: That actually made me laugh, because it’s just too true. Poor Sarafina! I would have loved to see her and Cub/Adult Nala interact more, discover more of Sarafinas personality. I think she must be a very good hunter and fighter, Nala probably learned her hunting skills and special back-flip move from her. (and/or Sarabi, seeing as she is the leader of the hunting group.)
PrincessKiara

Postby CheetahCat » May 24th, 2009, 6:01 am

Even though Sarafina didn't have that much screen time... She still had a great impact on the movie in my opinion. With the short amount of time she had, you can easily tell that Sarafina is one of the sweetest and nicest lionesses you'll meet! Sarabi and Sarafina also fit in the best friends category too. So I'm assuming they were bestest of friends. ^^ Also with Scar being the king, Sarafina still managed to rasie Nala up great. :) She definitely deserves more screen time. ^^
CheetahCat
Tea Guzzler

Meow.

Nickname(s): TeenSimba, Si, TS
Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbaStar » May 24th, 2009, 11:23 am

I don't even know who Sarafina is... and how she looks like... :ew:
SimbaStar

My Only Simba Pride

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » May 24th, 2009, 3:55 pm

NeonManiac, look at this picture. Sarafina is Nalas mother. She is at the far left. (I’m sure you know what Sarabi looks like.) ;)

http://www.lionking.org/imgarchive/Act_ ... WithMe.jpg
PrincessKiara

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters