Mheetu revealed?

Mheetu revealed?

Postby Kash » January 6th, 2011, 6:31 pm

It would appear that Mheetu had been given a comic form as seen in this intruiging last page.

Already people have started cramming theories about this unique scruffy cub. Theories ranging from babysitting to a sister rather than Mheetu himself. So what are your theories? Mheetu, another sibling all together or another perplexing theory? :ohh:

If you're curious about the comic itself, you can read it here http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu24 ... e%20Snake/
Kash

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: Mheetu revealed?

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 6th, 2011, 6:35 pm

a lot of people(including me) say that cub is Mheetu since is in the paws of Sarafina(that's what I think), but I guess I might be wrong
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Kash » January 6th, 2011, 6:40 pm

[quote="SilverSimba01"]a lot of people(including me) say that cub is Mheetu since is in the paws of Sarafina(that's what I think), but I guess I might be wrong[/quote]

I also believe it is Mheetu, because he seems to mirror his concept art as seen here

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

But other's theories are quite interesting ;)
Kash

Postby SuperBabySimba » January 6th, 2011, 7:18 pm

I don't think it mirrors too much the concept art. I by the way noticed from the Laserdisc that that concept art was also consicered for cub Simba.

Anyway... I don't really care to theorize fanfictions that much. I probably would if that cub had any larger part in the comic world than existing in couple of frames. But as it is, nah. Mheetu or not, makes no difference to me. But I do believe they would've mentioned it in the comic, if they meant it to be Mheetu.
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Pride Points: 0

Postby Kash » January 6th, 2011, 7:21 pm

[quote="SuperBabySimba"]I don't think it mirrors too much the concept art. I by the way noticed from the Laserdisc that that concept art was also consicered for cub Simba.

Anyway... I don't really care to theorize fanfictions that much. I probably would if that cub had any larger part in the comic world than existing in couple of frames. But as it is, nah. Mheetu or not, makes no difference to me. But I do believe they would've mentioned it in the comic, if they meant it to be Mheetu.[/quote]

True, but plenty of fans have speculated the concept art to be Mheetu as well. But you gotta admit he/she is one cute cub :nukasupergrin:
Kash

Postby SuperBabySimba » January 6th, 2011, 7:24 pm

Yes, the Laserdisc does show that concept art as intented for Mheetu as well. And yes, he is cute. ^^

PS. This topic belongs to Beyond The Lion King as this has nothing to do with the movie's content. :)
Image Image

SuperBabySimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Postby SilverSimba01 » January 6th, 2011, 7:35 pm

about that concept art, is obvious that's Simba, since they came up with the movie first, but hey, just like you said, Mheetu is a cute cub
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 6th, 2011, 7:35 pm

[quote="SuperBabySimba"]Mheetu or not, makes no difference to me. But I do believe they would've mentioned it in the comic, if they meant it to be Mheetu.[/quote]

Obviously it does make a difference to you, since you're posting with subtle implication that it is not Mheetu. And I disagree, they wouldn't necessarily have mentioned it if it were Mheetu.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby SuperBabySimba » January 6th, 2011, 7:45 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah"][quote="SuperBabySimba"]Mheetu or not, makes no difference to me. But I do believe they would've mentioned it in the comic, if they meant it to be Mheetu.[/quote]

Obviously it does make a difference to you, since you're posting with subtle implication that it is not Mheetu. And I disagree, they wouldn't necessarily have mentioned it if it were Mheetu.[/quote]

It doesn't make a difference to me personally. I was just giving my two cents into this discussion for everyone else. Note how, unlike asked in the origina post, I didn't bother to go into any theories as for who it is if not Mheetu.
Image Image

SuperBabySimba

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Postby Jiirani » January 6th, 2011, 8:07 pm

Ah, I think it's Mheetu. Just simply because I love Mheetu :3 But, considering lionesses usually give birth to 4-6 cubs, Nala and Mheetu being the only cubs Sarafina gave birth to at both times seems silly, but then again all the cubs in TLK are only childs, so it would be fair to image they would have some brothers or sisters, you know?

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Next

Return to The Characters