Mheetu revealed?

Re: Mheetu revealed?

Postby PrincessKiara » January 6th, 2011, 8:10 pm

Personally, I don` think that`s Mheetu. I think that if it was supposed to be him, his name would have been mentioned in the comic.

Also, if that`s supposed to be Mheetu, why is he depicted as a baby? I thought he was supposed to be older than that. Younger than Nala, but not an infant..?

There`s no reference to the baby cub at all, no gender, no name.. But in other TLK comics there have been appearances by cubs (both Simbas age and younger) and no info has been given about them either. So I think this is just another one of those random comic cubs.

But I don`t really consider Mheetu as a character, because he doesn`t appear anywhere. Why would he suddenly make an appearence in a TLK comic? And why wouldn`t the writer make it clear that this baby cub was Mheetu?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby SuperBabySimba » January 6th, 2011, 8:17 pm

[quote="PrincessKiara"]But I don`t really consider Mheetu as a character, because he doesn`t appear anywhere. Why would he suddenly make an appearence in a TLK comic? And why wouldn`t the writer make it clear that this baby cub was Mheetu?[/quote]

^This. Mheetu was cut out before The Lion King was even titled The Lion King or was anywhere near the plot it is today.
Image Image
Signature pictures © SuperBabySimba
"Never trust the future... Never miss the past.
If you live for the shining moment, the moment may just last."

~*~*~THE LION KING AU ROLEPLAY GAME~*~*~
SuperBabySimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Avarar by SuperBabySimba

Pride Points: 0

Postby Jiirani » January 6th, 2011, 8:23 pm

He's still my fav character xD And I know he isn't even a character himself x3 But Mheetu was always a favourite of mine <3 So yeah, I think it's Mheetu, even though all your points are valid :) And considering he was cut, his age doesn't matter x3 But I think it's Mheetu, just so I can believe he was actually in something, even if I know it's not true x3

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby PrincessKiara » January 6th, 2011, 8:33 pm

[quote="Jiirani"]He's still my fav character xD And I know he isn't even a character himself x3 But Mheetu was always a favourite of mine <3 So yeah, I think it's Mheetu, even though all your points are valid :) And considering he was cut, his age doesn't matter x3 But I think it's Mheetu, just so I can believe he was actually in something, even if I know it's not true x3[/quote]

I understand that. Afterall, there is nothing in the comic saying it`s NOT Mheetu either, lol.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Jiirani » January 6th, 2011, 8:34 pm

Yeah, I guess x3 He's probably just there to taunt us x3

tumblr | TLK blog | art by shyre
Jiirani
Hopeless Wanderer

Restoring light to the lighthouse

Nickname(s): Eli, Jii, Lion
Pride Points: 62

Postby Kash » January 6th, 2011, 8:44 pm

[quote="SuperBabySimba"]Yes, the Laserdisc does show that concept art as intented for Mheetu as well. And yes, he is cute. ^^

PS. This topic belongs to Beyond The Lion King as this has nothing to do with the movie's content. :)[/quote]

I realized that after I had posted it D: Sorry for that XD It won't happen again seeing as I'm new to posting here.
Kash

Pride Points: 2

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 6th, 2011, 8:52 pm

May I ask, who is Mheetu..? x.x
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh
A lonely lion from theOutlands

Million Miles Away

Nickname(s): VC
Pride Points: 4

Postby KingKovu44 » January 6th, 2011, 8:53 pm

[quote="maikkari"]May I ask, who is Mheetu..? x.x[/quote]

He was Nala's little brother in an early version of the first movie.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 6th, 2011, 8:57 pm

[quote="KingKovu44"][quote="maikkari"]May I ask, who is Mheetu..? x.x[/quote]

He was Nala's little brother in an early version of the first movie.[/quote]

Oh, ok. Thanks for quick and clear response ! :)
I live in Finland and yes, we live in igloos, drink Koskenkorva, fight with polar bears and chill with penguins. jk lol.
VitaniCubbeh

Million Miles Away

Postby VitaniCubbeh » January 6th, 2011, 8:57 pm

[quote="KingKovu44"][quote="maikkari"]May I ask, who is Mheetu..? x.x[/quote]

He was Nala's little brother in an early version of the first movie.[/quote]

Oh, ok. Thanks for quick and clear response ! :)
VitaniCubbeh

Million Miles Away

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters