Timon & Pumbaa

Re: Timon & Pumbaa

Postby Panda-chan » February 7th, 2009, 6:59 am

LOL I love how Pumbaa's attention span is less than three seconds! XD
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby PrincessKiara » May 19th, 2009, 7:23 am

I’m not really a big fan of Timon and Pumbaa. They are funny sometimes, but overall I don’t like them much. :headache:
(apologies to all Timon and Pumbaa fans)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby KiarasMate » May 20th, 2009, 2:34 am

My feelings about these two is a bit mixed. At times they can be extremely entertaining, while at other times, they can bug me to no end. lol, much like some of my previous friends. >.> Overall though, they are good characters and do add a lot to TLK itself. They definitely are the odd couple though, no? I still say that one of these days, one of them is going to get sick of the other and just let 'em have it! lol. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby SimbasMate » May 29th, 2009, 9:56 pm

I have some mixed feelings for Timon and Pumbaa as well as KM. Timon is a bit more annoying and rude, but I wouldn't call him mean. He has some spots where he doesn't really care, and can be a bit selfish. Like he made a joke out of what was wrong with Simba. But besides his flaws, I still love him.

As foru Pumbaa he would be my favorite out of the non-lion group. He doesn't make jokes out of everyhthing as Timon does. He has lots of soft spots and cares for Simba when his father died. ^^
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby NightyByeSparrow » June 18th, 2009, 10:45 pm

Hmm...well, I don't really know what to say about the two. The first movie would definitely be different without them. In the second movie, they were just, to me, a comic relief, so to say,they didn't really add as much to TLK2SP as they probably could have. And honestly, for me they just weren't the funniest things in the world, or the movie. :3
Even though I love "Hakuna Matata" and, like I said before, a lot of TLK 1 (after Mufasa's death and Simba runs away from the Pridelands) would have been different without them, I'd just have to say I don't like them much at all. :roll:
NightyByeSparrow

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby PrincessKiara » June 18th, 2009, 10:53 pm

I know what you mean, NightyByeSparrow. They played a very important part in TLK, but in SP they are just plain annoying. I feel so bad for Kiara, she must have felt like ripping their heads off at times! :roll:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Mike » June 18th, 2009, 11:13 pm

I'm not a huge fan of Timon, but I definitely appreciate what he brings to the story anyway =) And Pumbaa is a great friend lol
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby CircleOfLife » July 4th, 2009, 10:54 pm

Timone is my favorite character beside Mufasa
I'm Feeling....ImageImageImageBy TeenSimba
ImageImage By Moka
Image By VampireSimba
Image By queenofthepridelands
CircleOfLife

I LIKE PANCAKES!!!

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 17th, 2009, 9:48 am

lol it doesn't look like it but Pumbaa is the smart guy XD Timon is just stealing his ideas :P
They are an amazing duo.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Hydro » August 26th, 2009, 12:36 pm

Sorry for bump but.... BREAKING NEWS! TIMON AND PUMBAA ARE REAL!! :)

Hydro

Why don't you have a seat right over there?

Pride Points: 8

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters