Vitani

Re: Vitani

Postby Mike » June 10th, 2009, 8:59 pm

Scar and Zira were mates right? >.> or did I miss something ;P
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Moka » June 10th, 2009, 10:39 pm

It was never mentioned in the movie that Scar and Zira were indeed Vitani/Nuka's parents. Only that Zira was their mother. It's fairly obvious by the way Nuka talks that he is Scar's son. I guess it's up to us to determine if they were mates or not :]
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Zeke » June 11th, 2009, 1:35 am

Now all we have to do is capture the film makers and torture them until they tell us :D
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 18

Postby PrincessKiara » June 11th, 2009, 9:04 am

I wonder where Vitani got her golden colour from? She and Kovu seem to be the same age, so they were probably littermates. I reckon Nuka was Scars son, and Vitani and Kovus father was a rogue.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Moka » June 12th, 2009, 2:58 am

That's what I believe as well. If Vitani and Kovu were both Zira's offspring then they would have to be littermates because lion cubs grow fast and there would be a very easily distinguishable difference between their sizes if they were not in the same litter. And, since we know that Kovu is not Scar's son, and that Vitani and Kovu are in the same litter, we can say that their father was a rogue xD

As a fan, I like to believe that Scar and Zira were lovers, and that they were Nuka's parents. It's kind of difficult to believe that Nuka is indeed the son of Scar :P
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby Mike » June 12th, 2009, 6:33 am

definitely true, in fact, it's hard to think of anyone related to Scar... he's got some pretty darned big shoes to fill, bigger even than Mufasa's I might say.
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Postby KingKovu » June 12th, 2009, 6:36 pm

I love Vitani because her name means devil. She is so awesome and I would love to have her as my best friend or my sister. :)
KingKovu

Long Live King Kovu

Pride Points: 0

Postby KittyKraz13 » June 12th, 2009, 7:59 pm

All I can say is, I'm so glad they kept her in the movie xD She was SO important if you think about it, and she has such memoriable scenes xD

Plus she's totally beautiful and a tough female xD She plainly rocks :confident:
ImageImage
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.
((siggys and avatar (c) KittyKraz13))
KittyKraz13

I ♥ Kovu

Pride Points: 1

Postby Mike » June 12th, 2009, 8:17 pm

You've got it right =) She needs a forceful personality to stand up among the other characters, and she does well.
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Postby SimbasMate » June 12th, 2009, 11:47 pm

Personaly, I think Vitani is weird. LOL But she is cool. ;)
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters