Scores and Soundtracks!

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Scores and Soundtracks!

Postby Daenerys » May 29th, 2011, 12:05 am

What's with the bump?
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Misiziri » May 29th, 2011, 12:07 am

I don't think there's anything wrong with a revival in a topic like this, it isn't an introduction from 2 years ago or anything :scarcastic:
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Daenerys » May 29th, 2011, 12:08 am

Well, I guess it's okay. Just don't do it as bad as WS did.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Misiziri » May 29th, 2011, 12:15 am

WS? Who be that? Wereberus?
Misiziri

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 29th, 2011, 12:25 am

[quote="LavishLioness"]The soundtrack of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is awe-inspiring xD

I love those games too much[/quote]

Four words: Primal Dialga battle music.

<3
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Misiziri » May 29th, 2011, 12:28 am

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="LavishLioness"]The soundtrack of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is awe-inspiring xD

I love those games too much[/quote]

Four words: Primal Dialga battle music.

<3[/quote]

First, I must object to your Custom Text... life is much easier for those who dream, so long as they can realize the steps to making them come true 8-) I love objection.

And, my favorites would have to be music from dungeons:

Sky Tower
Sky Tower Summit
Great Canyon
My Thunder

Temporal Tower (<3 <3 <3)
Temporal Spire

Y'know what, the whole game has perfect music.
Misiziri

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 29th, 2011, 12:32 am

True dat :P

God, I love Grovyle's sacrifice theme. Damn, I was crying the first few times I got there in the game. Thank god PMD: Explorers of Sky came out and prevented his death. :P Well yup, the game has excellent music; the composer deserves to be praised. (I kinda disliked the post-game storyline though... Explains why Dialga went primal but man, it was booooring.)
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Misiziri » May 29th, 2011, 12:36 am

I though keeping the death would be a better idea. It adds a little maturity and that weird sad-but-content feeling to the game.

And thank Arceus (lawl pokemanz ref) Nintendo made these games, I've gotten tons of inspiration from them, from landscapes to musical aspects.

And if I ever make movies, I plan to ask the music director to work with me, and ask him permission to replicate his music with real insturments 8-) Pipe dreams, but there's a chance dammit!
Misiziri

Postby KopsTheTerminator » May 29th, 2011, 12:48 am

Yep, it adds more depth to the game I must say... But oh well, I was like "GAWD YES THEY'RE ALL ALIVE" when I finished that bonus mission in Explorers of Sky. Can't be helped. XD

Well, PMD's music is generally inspiring... It kinda revived my love for travelling/adventure. (Man, it's been a while since I've played that game. It really loses its meaning after you complete the storyline.) And that's a sweet idea, PMD's music with real instruments would be just win. It'll make everything sound more realistic. c:

Aaanyway, I also really like How To Train Your Dragon's instrumentals. They're just looooove. Forbidden Friendship FTW.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Misiziri » May 29th, 2011, 12:54 am

I always wanted to see Train Your Dragon. Never got a chance to. But by the looks of it, and the reviews, it look stunning. Need to see it.

For Kopa23: This is a remix of Temporal Spire: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3obvAQf3d20

I almost melted hearing it.

I think the Lion King is Hans Zimmer's best work, but he also did a good job with Madagascar. The background music was catchy xD
Misiziri

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games