Simba

Re: Simba

Postby InsaneSeagull » June 5th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Hehe, Simba is definitely one of my favourite characters, after Kiara. He's strong, smart, and simply... The main character in TLK which wouldn't be what it is without him.

I also agree with SimbaObsesser. Simba isn't that bad in the second movie as it's usually taught. He's just a typical father, that's all. Try to think how would you feel if your child would every day run off, and by that you knew that your enemies live somewhere near? :chuckle:
He simply cares of his baby, loves her... And yes, he is too overprotective but the only thing that I judge him for is that he didn't want to listen to Kovu when he came back. It's ok that he was mad but... Any way he apologised in the end. Everyone makes mistakes, ok? ;)
InsaneSeagull
Asante sana!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Squash banana!

Nickname(s): Kiki, Sponge Bob
Pride Points: 105

Postby Whitelionesseyes » June 6th, 2011, 8:03 pm

Simba is just a good father and like many, many, many (near) fathers, he just doesn't want to accept that "daddy's little girl" has grown up and is capable to manage herself and her life on her own. : )
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby Nyasi » June 8th, 2011, 9:30 pm

No father wants to realize his daughter's growing up.
Nyasi
The Bigger Bad

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Whitelionesseyes » June 9th, 2011, 12:37 am

But later Simba just had to realize it^. : )
•·.·¯·.·•—(•÷[•·.·´¯`·.·••°¤*(¯`°(At last I see the light)°´¯)*¤°••·.·´¯`·.·•]÷•)—•·.·¯·.·•

••°¤*(¯`Image°´¯)*¤°••
<º)))><•´¯`•±‡±Sing to me the song of the stars, of your galaxies dancing and laughing and laughing again. When I feel like my home is so far sing to me of the plans for which you sent me to this Earth±‡±•´¯`•><(((º>
Whitelionesseyes
••¤(`×[¤Light Crystal¤]×´)¤••

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

•°¤*(¯`°(We Are One)°´¯)*¤°•

Nickname(s): •°¤*White, lioness, WLE*¤°•

Postby SimbaSam » June 23rd, 2011, 5:54 am

Did anyone notice he has an underbite of some sort, you can notice it...especially when he has the one fang showing!
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby Misiziri » June 23rd, 2011, 3:09 pm

^ Yeah, I noticed that. I think a lot of the male lions seem to have this, IMO, the character animator's purposely designed them to have pronounced bottom jaws.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby SimbaSam » June 23rd, 2011, 7:04 pm

Ahhh I see, I suppose lions do have large jaws:P
Simba's Brother Image
Signature and avatar by TheLionQueen, They're awesome!
SimbaSam

Nickname(s): SB
Pride Points: 7

Postby Methane » July 21st, 2011, 3:25 am

I think the problem with Simba is that, due to uneven coverage of events in the movies, I don't believe I know Simba enough if watching only canon TLK. In the movie, it looks like every day of his childhood (cubhood), Scar was behind him crouching to try setting up an accident (Scar was present in all of the only days shown), and then every day Simba was thinking about the stampede event. If it was that sad, how could he recover? It's good that many fanfictions try to explain more of Simba's life.
Methane
Virtualler.

Nickname(s): Vrex[plorer], Entro[pifier]
Pride Points: 0

Postby Misiziri » July 22nd, 2011, 7:58 am

Nevermind LOL
Last edited by Misiziri on July 5th, 2012, 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby havick » August 23rd, 2011, 6:26 am

My 1 favorite character on movie 2. one is in 2 movie kovu ;)
havick

Nickname(s): Havick
Pride Points: 1

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters