[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Collapse 2 (Open) — My Lion King Forum

The Collapse 2 (Open)

Re: The Collapse 2 (Open)

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 10:43 pm

"Can you please explain to me what just happened!" Ash said wide eyed.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 10:46 pm

Sonic nodded. "Anti-Aleena is more or less the evil duplicate of my mother. She has all sorts of powers, including the ability to make herself appear anywhere she desires. She uses these powers to spread misery and pain. She hates good of any sort," he stated.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 10:48 pm

"Oh great an evil witch following us!" Ash said sarcastically.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 10:51 pm

Sonic sighed. "And where she is, her husband and children usually aren't too far away. Her husband is mondo powerful, but her children aren't very competent at all," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 10:58 pm

"Why does she want to kill you?" She asked walking once again.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 11:06 pm

Sonic looked at her as they walked. "Because I'm good. She hates good and wishes to destroy me and my family for that reason. Once I finish my exploration, I'll need to go back to Knothole and tell my parents that I encountered her. The last thing we want is her teaming up with our other enemies, Dr. Robotnik and the Iron King," he said.
Last edited by KingKovu44 on July 4th, 2011, 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 11:12 pm

"Then go home Sonic, if you need to tell your parents now you can. I will look around for you I know where your kingdom is." Ash said. "I'm not necessarily "good" so that anti- what ever lady won't be chasing me."
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 11:17 pm

Sonic nodded. "Very well. I will go back and return with my family and friends," he said. With that, he zoomed away at his famous speed back towards Knothole.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 11:21 pm

Ash coughed dirt flying towards her. She laughed and started walking. Seeing a bright area from the swamp she ran towards it soon enough she saw "Ashes Mountain" had been stripped of all its trees and grass. "No!" She was shocked. "Ash the great wolf, that was his mountain. Now it's a giant rock!" Ash growled getting angry at the kremlings who were now basically all gone.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 4th, 2011, 4:07 am

Sonic had returned to Knothole and given his report. Now, the handsome blue hedgehog returned with his group: his handsome green-furred brother Manic, his lovely magenta-furred sister Sonia and his adorable 11-year old pink-furred cousin Amy, and all their friends: Hot-headed, red-furred Knuckles the echidna, an attractive young adult rabbit with golden-brown fur named Bunnie Rabbot, Mira, a lovely leopardess, Antoine D'Coolette the coyote, who was known for three things: his practice with the sword, his extremely poor grasp of the English language and for being a complete coward, the lovely and fierce black-haired, silver-furred wolf Lupe, two twin sister wolves with pink fur named Leeta and Lyco, gorgeous, white-furred Rouge the bat, ten-year old Miles Prower the fox, who was notable for having two tails, which gave him his nickname of “Tails” and the hyperactive eight-year old Marine the raccoon. Lastly, there was Manic’s wife, a yellow-furred, lilac-haired mongoose named Mina. Sonic looked around for Ash. "Ash, I have returned!" he called out as loud as he could.
Last edited by KingKovu44 on July 4th, 2011, 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)