Kopa

Kopa

Postby serra20 » October 31st, 2008, 7:57 pm

Notice: Here's a link to the Kopa Article @ The Lion King Wiki. -- The Staff

So,who likes Kopa?I feel very bad he didn't appear in the movies and so want him to appear.He's one of my favorite characters still.I like him so much. :)
serra20
An old pride member

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Re: Kopa

Postby Moka » October 31st, 2008, 8:04 pm

Kopa is an amazing character! Some say Kopa's mate was gonna be Vitani, how do you feel about that?
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby serra20 » October 31st, 2008, 8:42 pm

I think it would be great!It would be like Kiara's and Kovu's love story!Between Pridelander and Outlander...I love Kopa!I would like if LK 2 would be with Kopa,not with Kiara...
serra20
An old pride member

Watching over you

Nickname(s): Serra
Pride Points: 3

Postby Moka » October 31st, 2008, 10:40 pm

Yeah a lot of people wanted that to happen..but SP completely ignored him :(
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » November 7th, 2008, 10:36 pm

It's sad, because he never really got a chance to be king (I'm not saying he really existed though).
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » November 8th, 2008, 5:32 pm

Its a debate, thats for sure. I can see why people would say he existed. Simba and Nala made a mistake and Kopa ran away, or got kidnapped, or died. Then in Simba's Pride no one is allowed to talk about it because they'd be protecting Kiara. Its obvious that a lot of things changed between the "Kopa" ceremony and the Kiara ceremony. One example is that Simba and Nala aged quite a bit. Simba looks like a full adult male and Nala looks more like Sarabi. In the Kopa ceremony they still looked like young adults. So maybe he did exist. Disney certainly never mentioned Kopa anywhere but the Six New Adventures, so I dunno.
Moka

Postby Zeke » November 8th, 2008, 6:43 pm

Well if you think about it, most of the animators probably switched around. The movies obviously have two different drawing stlyes, but you can never really find out if Kopa did exist
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Postby Zack » November 22nd, 2008, 9:01 am

Well in my mind it was Zira who killed Kopa or had something to do with it. Thats the reason why she was banished to the outlands. Zira did say to Simba later on "However if you need your pound flesh...here" while shoving Kovu towards Simba. Thats a clue in my mind because Zira was probably referring to the death of Kopa and was giving Simba the chance of getting even.
Zack

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » November 22nd, 2008, 10:29 pm

Thats a good point.
Moka

Postby Zeke » November 22nd, 2008, 10:37 pm

I think its amazing how one guy's children's book can cause such a big dispute about movies that are already made. I bet that there is other books with different outlooks on this, but I wonder why everyone focuses on this point of view.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of
power, the world will know peace."
-Jimi Hendrix
Zeke
Deeq

Pride Points: 18

Next

Return to The Characters