[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - ...The Light Touches (OPEN!!!) — My Lion King Forum

...The Light Touches (OPEN!!!)

...The Light Touches (OPEN!!!)

Postby changa » August 4th, 2011, 3:34 am

If you want to join, please ask here: viewtopic.php?f=115&t=17976

Pride Leader: Lino (changa)
Lioness 1: Chai [pronounced 'Ki'] (changa)
L2: Amyz (Amyz)
L3: Zuri (TheLionQueen)
Adolescent 1: Kuua (Nyota)
A2: Uuaji (Nyota)
A3: Kimgi (TheLionQueen)
Cub 1: Mia (Amyz)
C2: Niu (Amyz)

Lino stepped into the sunlight, soaking it in. "Chai," he said softly, "Come on. It's time to wake."
Chai did as she was told, but ver slowly. "The sun is too bright," she complained.
"Now, Chai, look on the bright side," smiled Lino. This was how she always was.
"But I have a litter of cubs in me, and I didn't sleep well. You can't expect me to be happy," she grumbled.
The leader of the pride chuckled. "Come on, let's get some food," He and his mate walked toward the pride as they slept under the acacias.
"Hey, girls, wake up. Food time!" shouted Chai. "Get to your feet, if we have no hunters, we have no food!"
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Re: ...The Light Touches (OPEN!!!)

Postby TheLionQueen » August 4th, 2011, 4:05 am

Zuri yawned and stretched before standing up. She kicked Kimgi gently to wake him. "Hey I'm trying to sleep!" He said turning over and putting his head in the ground. Zuri frowned and then turned towards Chai and Lino.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby changa » August 4th, 2011, 4:10 am

"Get up! I'd do it, but this stupid fat body won't do well in hunting," moaned Chai. "UP!"
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby TheLionQueen » August 4th, 2011, 7:19 pm

Kimgi laughed and stood up. Zuri looked around and then ignollaged Lino and Chai, "How did you sleep?" She asked.
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby changa » August 5th, 2011, 12:08 am

"Well, I slept fine," smiled Lino. "Chai..."
"Not really," she snapped, "Kicking kids,"
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Return to Role Play (OT)