[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - War Cheetahs 2 Roleplay! — My Lion King Forum

War Cheetahs 2 Roleplay!

Re: War Cheetahs 2 Roleplay!

Postby Arani » September 4th, 2011, 7:13 pm

(Sure, or after, either one works. I'd prefer after, but I'm fine with whatever.)

Kara looked back at them. She smiled. "And to think a few months ago I thought it was just another chore." She chuckled.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 7:20 pm

(( Well yeah, I really love those parts when the dad sees their child for the first time, it's so cute =D I guess Kayan can be like maybe out with Amani's male cub teaching him hot to hunt or something when the female cub calls him to the den or something))

Kayan smiled, "You're really good at it, I mean it."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby Arani » September 4th, 2011, 7:23 pm

(Oh, I like that idea. Lets do it. Skip forward after this post or the next one?)

Kara looked back at him and smiled. "Thanks Kayan." She grinned. Things really were looking up.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 7:24 pm

Kayan smiled and rubbed his cheek against hers, "You're welcome."

(( Okay ))
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby Arani » September 4th, 2011, 7:32 pm

(Alright, skip time. :P I've got a name for the male cub, how does Rudo for the male and Zuri for the female sound? Rudo means love and Zuri means beautiful in African. xD)

About a year had passed since the fight. Rudo and Zuri, Amani's cubs, had grown and were both ready for hunting training. The responsibility fell to Kayan alone while Kara was pregnant.

(Lol I kinda just set the stage I guess, wasn't that good but oh well. xD)
Arani

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 7:41 pm

(( Sounds good. They're adolescents now right? Do you want the male cub or the female cub? Also the name for the daughter is Kamila right? ))

Kayan was out with Rudo on his first hunting practice ( just Rudo at this point right? I guess that means you're playing him ). It was obvious that the adolescent was eager to begin his lesson, but Kayan needed a spot that would have what he needs if he wanted to teach him. "We're almost there Rudo." he said, smiling at the adolescent.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Arani » September 4th, 2011, 7:51 pm

(I'll take female cub, and yes that's the dughter's name.)

At the same time, Kara was with Zuri in their den.

"There! Good job, mom!" Zuri squeled happily. KAra held a small ball of fur in her paws.

"Zuri, go find your father." Zuri nodded and ran out of the den.
Arani

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 7:56 pm

Kayan had literally begged the two adolescents to wait until Kara's pregnancy was over before starting their training because he always grew worried when Kara was out of his sight. But the two adolescents continued bugging him until he agreed, but the condition was that he would teach them one at a time, while the other stayed with Kara in case anything happened.

Rudo nodded with a smile, "Okay dad." Kayan took him to a place where there was tall grass so that Rudo could practice his stealth on him. Of course that Rudo hadn't laid a successful pounce upon the first try.

Kayan chuckled, "You're gonna have to be really quiet." he started explaining and giving examples such as breathing quietly and watching where you placed your feet. "You're going to need to practice like everybody does." Rudo nodded silently and Kayan motioned him to hide in the grass so that they could try again.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby Arani » September 4th, 2011, 8:02 pm

Zuri sprinted through the Plains. She headed towards their training grounds. Kayan and Rudo were there. "She's here!" Zuri squealed happily, running up to them and bouncing around. "She's here, she's here, the little girl is here!" She sang with a huge grin.
Arani

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 4th, 2011, 8:13 pm

At first Kayan had no idea what was Zuri talking about, but as soon as she said 'little girl' he realized what she meant, he was a father. "It's a girl?" he didn't really wait to hear an answer and just ran in the den's direction. Rudo and Zuri followed behind but they ran a bit slower since they were still adolescents.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)