Are you a furry?

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Are you a furry?

Yes.
44%
No.
37%
I don't know.
5%
What is a furry?
2%
I disapprove of furries.
No votes
WATCH OUT A NINJA'S BEHIND YOU
12%

Total votes : 41

Re: Are you a furry?

Postby Misiziri » September 13th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Yeah. I just can't see the creators of Nemo and KF Panda as furries, I mean come one :P It's just an alternate, creative style to characterization that I prefer because of how fun it is to chose what species and what their fur patterns will look like, etc.
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 13th, 2011, 9:08 pm

[quote="WildSimba"]My definition of a Furry would be someone who has a very strong spiritual connection to animals. [/quote]

That's my definition of furry, and with that definition I'm a strong furry, I guess. I do not really call people who are attracted to animals "furries"... I despise the furry fandom, though. I don't participate in anything, want to wear fursuits or anything like that.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Misiziri » September 13th, 2011, 9:11 pm

I don't hate the fandom, though sometimes I view the fursuits a tad extravagant... imagine all the other things you could spend that much money on! But alas, if it makes you happy go for it.

Some furries (yiffers I stay faaaaaar away from... what's with them and Sally Acorn >.>) are rabid and overly defensive of their fandom, most are nice people to associate with ~
Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Bunga1973 » May 14th, 2019, 3:48 pm

deleted
Bunga1973

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nostalgia nerd

Pride Points: 1

Postby PridelandsPhantom » June 6th, 2019, 12:50 am

There are a few bad apples that spoil the bunch. Media tends to make furries look weird or deviant, most are not. Most are nice people. Do you think I am lol ;) :)
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Timon the great » June 11th, 2020, 6:18 am

Last edited by Timon the great on December 17th, 2020, 10:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

Postby SimbasMate » June 13th, 2020, 4:20 am

Nope
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby Stormy » June 25th, 2020, 2:29 am

uhhhhh nah
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Postby SimbasGuard » July 9th, 2020, 6:38 am

I never considered Myself a Furry, but being that My Online Alter-Ego is a White Tiger designee to fit into The Lion King Universe I guess I do qualify as a Furry. Although I will not be dressing in costume or going to conventions. I'm only A Tiger Online.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Timon the great » July 22nd, 2020, 9:19 am

I think it's very sensible to note in this topic that if you like Lion King characters, then you Are a furry because the characters themselves are indeed furry and anthro.
"I found a place that was beyond my wildest dreams. But..., it still wasn't home." - Timon; Lion King 1 1/2 (3)

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Timon L. Berkowitz

Pride Points: 29

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games