Ask Timon!

Ask Timon!

Postby Buffy » June 27th, 2009, 1:56 pm

Ask him anything, he'll answer you! :luau:
Buffy
once i present, but then

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

everything changed when the fire nation attacked.

Pride Points: 180

Re: Ask Timon!

Postby Moka » June 27th, 2009, 9:56 pm

Did you just make up those lyrics on the spot? (the "Luau!! If you're hungry for.." song)
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby NightyByeSparrow » June 27th, 2009, 10:00 pm

Do you keep in touch with any other meerkats?
NightyByeSparrow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Sparrow
Pride Points: 3

Postby Buffy » June 27th, 2009, 10:02 pm

Moka: Yes... I knew the hyenas were hungry, so we needed something to make them.. *gulp* ...wanna eat us even more than when we were just standing there. We also needed their full attention so Simba and Nala could get past them.

Sparrow: Well, mainly Ma and Uncle Max. Since the other meerkats aren't too fond of me... But we get better along now that I got them away from the digging!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby NalaFan » June 27th, 2009, 11:40 pm

what are you most scared of?
NalaFan

Pride Points: 0

Postby Buffy » June 27th, 2009, 11:48 pm

Hyenas!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby PrincessKiara » June 28th, 2009, 12:08 am

Why are you and Pumbaa such good friends?
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Buffy » June 28th, 2009, 11:17 am

Well, we were both misfits, so we bonded really quickly cause we understood each other!
Buffy
once i present, but then

Postby LilTiger » August 10th, 2009, 9:58 pm

Do you ever wonder what happened to your dad?
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Yumacub » August 10th, 2009, 10:08 pm

How come you copy Pumba's ideas? for example: "Why doesn't he help?" "Yeah right! Let the visious outsider!Hey,wait! I have an idea!What if he helps?"
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Next

Return to The Characters