Simba and Mufasa?

Re: Simba and Mufasa?

Postby KiarasMate » August 6th, 2009, 7:02 am

lol, Zeke pretty much said what I was going to say. Mike too. ^^ I just think the sheer exhaustion from saving Simba from the stampeding wildebeests and the trek up the side of the cliff would have drained even poor Muffy of most of his strength. Then, combine that with the shock of having his brother tearing into him with his claws, which is why he cried out, more so in, shock, than in pain I think, but yeah.

In Simba's case, he had already witnessed Scar slapping his mother, so perhaps he was already enraged past the point of feeling pain. Like Zeke said, it was probably an adrenalyn rush that caused Simba to be able to leap up from where he was positioned at, seeing as he did have a small portion of his frame already over the edge, unlike Muffy, who was already slipping down the cliffside.

Good points though Kirstin. ^^
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 4:48 pm

hmm 2nd pic is lighter and you cant see the cuts properly
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 9th, 2009, 11:03 pm

Both of them are bleeding. Mufasa was just really weak that's why he yelped.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby SimbasMate » August 11th, 2009, 1:17 pm

That is weird...Simba's blood is a little more redder than Mufasa's..his is a little more faint.. Hm. lol Well Scar just sank is claws into Mufasa's paws..I don't think he did it that hard with Simba. But good point. lol
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby jwalraven » August 11th, 2009, 9:49 pm

I think the different blood coloration has to do with the scene lighting. During the stampede, everything was dusty and washed out (Simba's irises light orange instead dark red-orange). During the fight scene, everything was given a fire/red tone. That would contribute to the different blood coloration.
ImageImageImageImageImage
jwalraven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby LadyAnette » September 12th, 2009, 3:13 pm

[quote="Simba"]Mufasa couldn't jump because he was injured in the stampede and barely made it up the cliff in the first place. in a storybook I got somewhere it said it injured his hind legs I think. notice too that he barely scrabbles up and nearly loses his footing. plus, he went up the cliff whereas Simba went down the ledge, thus giving Simba more leverage to work with.

and Simba isn't bleeding. those are "stretch lines" from where Scar's claws are beginning to puncture. the shading and lighting there simply gives it a reddish tone. but Mufasa IS bleeding in the stampede scene, the lines are red, jagged scratches. your screengrab just isn't a good enough quality to show that. see: http://www.mylionking.com/resources/sit ... ab_403.jpg so Scar was ripping his paws as he dug his claws in Mufasa. here it's more clear that they're "stretch lines" on Simba, meaning that Scar didn't have his claws dug all the way in: http://www.mylionking.com/resources/sit ... ab_788.jpg[/quote]

I agree with Simba, you can easily tell that MUFASA'S paw was bleeding and Simba's was not. And anyhow, I also agree that it doesn't make sense that Simba could jump up onto the ledge but Mufasa couldn't! :roll: Though I DO think that Simba had more of the advantage then Mufasa because Mufasa trusted truely in Scar to save him. Simba definately knew that he couldn't, and hearing that Scar killed his father, he became so angry and jumped up.

This is just MY theory, but..........what do YOU think? 8-) http://www.mylionking.com/gallery/lk/sc ... bs/18.php#
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 12th, 2009, 5:02 pm

but its a good find tho but very weird another Disney mess up's
CommandoTheLion

Postby LadyAnette » September 24th, 2009, 10:57 pm

[quote="CommandoTheLion"]but its a good find tho but very weird another Disney mess up's[/quote]
Yeah....but I think it will remain a mystery! :o
LadyAnette

Pride Points: 1

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 25th, 2009, 2:24 am

hmm i think so too
CommandoTheLion

Postby Wereberess » April 17th, 2010, 5:31 pm

There's also blood.
Wereberess

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters