[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Private ~ AdAstra) — My Lion King Forum

Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Private ~ AdAstra)

Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Private ~ AdAstra)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 25th, 2011, 2:18 pm

( Link to all the characters ~ viewtopic.php?f=119&t=19621 )

Amy ~ Amyz
James ~ AdAstra
George ~ Amyz
Lollie ~ Amyz
Esme ~ AdAstra
Rowland ~ Both
Albus ~ AdAstra
Scorpious ~ AdAstra
Rosie ~ AdAstra
Lewis ~ Amyz
Connor ~ Amyz

(Rest of the characters like parents and teachers can be played by both ^^)

-------

“Come on Dad! I need to go to Flourish and Blotts, James said he’d meet me there!”, shouted a very excited 13 year old by the name of Amy Marie Johnson. Amy was a witch, a witch attending Hogwart’s School of Witch Craft and Wizardry, she was also a witch in need of her school supplies. There was only one place to get all her things, in Diagon Alley. The shops with they’re wonderful displays attraccted hords of magical folk, and now the Johnson family were on they’re just before school shop.

With Amy was her parents, her father, Mark Anthony Johnson, worked for the Ministry of Magic, in the Underage Wizard Right’s Department, her mother, Colette Marie Johnson, was a muggle (a non-magical human) who was a MP. She was also with her little brother, Lewis Patrick Johson, was now 11 years old and was also declared a wizard and who would be on his way to Hogwart’s with him in the next 2 weeks. The four were just pleasently walking along, Lewis was on the verdge of going hyper with excitement, he was over the moon that he would be a wizard like his father.

Amy was hoping to meet the Potter family in Diagon Alley today, Harry Potter, the famous wizard who defeated the dark wizard Voldemort was her godfather after her Dad became very good friends with him. Ginny was like an Auntie really, the same went for Ronald and Hermione Weasley, who were Lewis’s godparents.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Harry Potter & The Times After the End (Private ~ AdAstr

Postby AdAstrα » September 25th, 2011, 2:52 pm

James took his little brother's hand as they walked down Diagon Alley. It was a lovely day, sunny and quite warm for August, and the alley was crowded as usual.
"Unbelievable." their mother Ginny said as she tied her long, red hair up in a neat pony tail. "Why is it that we always end up waiting till the last minute to get school supplies? Look at all these people, this will take forever..!"
"But mum, that's the fun part!" James interjected loudly, "Bumping into classmates you haven't seen all summer!"
His brother Albus gazed at him but said nothing; he was about to start his very first year at Hogwarts and was getting increasingly nervous about the whole thing. He had been asking so many questions lately that even James, who had always enjoyed telling his younger siblings all about Hogwarts, was getting a little bit annoyed with him. He knew how he felt, however, having been in the same situation only a few years earlier. He, too, had been worrying about which House he might be put in, what subjects he would be good or bad at, whether he'd get along with the teachers and his fellow classmates..but everything had worked out for him, and he was sure that Albus would be no different.
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 25th, 2011, 3:08 pm

Meanwhile, Lollie Mellow Lovegood, Amy's best friend was gazing into Ollivanders. She enjoyed watching the first years get their wands, it was quite amusing actually. Suddenly, she felt and pair of arms cling to her form the back, she turned around only to see Amy hugging her. Amy had spotted Lollie and her mum a mile away and pelted down Diagon Alley. The two started jumping up and down excitedly, they were so happy to see each other.
"Lollie! I've missed you sooooo much, how've you been?", Amy asked while still clinging on to her.
"I've been ok thanks, and you? I can't wait to see James and George again! Have you heard the news? A new student is joining our year, from France I think, I would like to meet her, we could show her around maybe?",
"Yeah of course! That would be cool, I can't wait to show my brother around too!".
Amy looked over to Luna Lovegood and smiled, "How was your holiday Miss Lovegood?".
"Fine thank you Amy, how's your mother and father? Where are they?",
"There ok, Mum and Dad are just over there ", she replied as she pointed.
"Good good, now Lollie, I'm sure you'll be ok here with Amy for a while, I've got to meet someone, I'll meet you back here in an hour or so". Lollie nodded happily before she and Amy returned to Amy's parents.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby AdAstrα » September 25th, 2011, 3:39 pm

James and his family were walking towards Ollivanders when he spotted a familiar, blonde head among all the other wizards and witches he did not know. He smiled. It was Lollie Lovegood. And the girl standing next to her was...
"Amy!" he shouted, loud enough for several people nearby to curiously turn their heads. "Hi!" he said, waving and beaming at his friends.
AdAstrα

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 25th, 2011, 4:04 pm

Amy turned around quickly at the call of her name and smiled widely, "James!", she ran up to him and threw herself upon him, "I've missed you!". Lollie wasn't far behind, she beamed at her best friends and also had a little grin, she knew many a secret, one of which was that Amy had a crush of James and never shuts up about him usually. Amy looked up and saw her godparents, and Albus. She let go of James to hug Harry and Ginny and then she smiled happily at Albus.

"It's great to see you all! I've missed you so much!". Harry Potter beamed at his goddaughter, he had a surprise for her, and all of his family, and Hogwarts for that matter, but he wouldn't be releaving it too soon.
"Hello Amy, glad to see your looking well, where's Mum and Dad eh?". Amy's parents wondered over and began chatting with the Potter's obviously happy to see them.

Meanwhile, George Robert Smithison had arrived in Diagon Alley, on his own like usual. His parents were Muggles and disliked entering the magic world although they had nothing against it. He walked along slowly, hoping to find his friends soon. Another wizard had also entered, Rowland Dravian Silversmith. He had his rich father with him, his family were completely pure-blood and hated those who were not, mostly Muggle-borns but half-bloods were not tolerated to them either.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby AdAstrα » September 25th, 2011, 4:26 pm

James beamed at Amy and Lollie. "Did you both have a good summer?" he asked, "Mine's been alright! We stayed at the Burrow mostly, you know, my grandparents' house."

A good 200 metres away, a dark-haired girl with blue eyes entered Diagon Alley, accompanied by both of her parents. Her name was Esme Benett, and she had been living in France until only a few weeks ago, when her parents had decided it was time to move back to the house right outside London where they had lived 5 years previously.
"Wow,this is amazing!" her father, who had never been to Diagon Alley before, exclaimed. "What an extraordinarily fascinating place! I've certainly never seen anything like it!"
Her mother grinned, almost as excited as he was. "It feels so good to be back here finally." she said, beaming. "I'll never forget the first time I went here when I was 11.."
Esme let out a little sigh. She was happy to be here, too, but she also missed France. The thought of going to Hogwarts scared her more than she would have liked to admit. What if she didn't fit in?
AdAstrα

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 25th, 2011, 8:34 pm

Amy beamed back,
"My summer was alright and cool, I love you grandparents, especially your granddad, he makes me laugh". Lollie smiled at Amy before looking at James,
"Yeah, mine was good, me and mum went off finding some beasts to write about in the Quibbler". Amy's dad turned around,
"Amy, would you mind looking after Lewis? Take him to Ollivander's and Flourish and Blotts? Because me, mum, Harry and Ginny are going to the Leaky Cauldron for a chat". Amy nodded as Lewis walked over to the 4 remaining. Harry also asked James to look after Albus and go to Ollivander's aswell before walking off. Lewis smiled at his sister's younger godbrother,
"So Albus, thought about what house you'd like to be in? I wouldn't mind Gryffindor or Slytherin, my dad said that only a few that go in Slytherin become evil, but that won't happen to me, I know it won't. Amy and Lollie are in Gryffindor, James is isn't he? And George".

Before Albus could of had any chance to reply, Rowland Silversmith was approaching them. Amy stood in front of her brother as Rowland stopped and smirked.
"Ahh, look who it is, Amy Johnson, and is that your brother? Awwh bless, hope he doesn't turn out like you". Amy almost growled in an un-human way at that remark as Lollie stepped forward,
"Why can't you just leave her alone? Haven't you got money to spend you spoilt brat...". Rowland frowned at Lollie before smirking once again, "Still hanging round with the Potters? Ha, pathetic". Amy once again glared at him with hatred in her eyes as he continued, "I've been practicing Quidditch over the holidays...", "On my brand new Firebolt V.9", he added with a smirk.

Suddenly a hand appeared on Rowland's should, it was his father's Lycan Silversmith.
"Now now, no need to show off Rowland, just because these people can't afford the things you have", he said, with a boastful tone of voice. Amy's angry face turned into a frown, "Ahh, this must be Miss Johnson...I've heard all about you, your mother's a...Muggle...", he said the word with a tone of hatred, "Isn't she?". Amy could of slapped him but instead replied,
"Is there anything wrong with that?",
"Oh no...of course not", Lycan replied as his lips curled into a smirk. Amy's blood was boiling with rage, if Lollie hadn't decided to pull her back she would of done something she definitely wouldn't regret.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby AdAstrα » October 11th, 2011, 8:44 am

"Don't care about them, Amy." James said loudly, "They're not worth the trouble."
AdAstrα

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 24th, 2011, 8:20 pm

Amy let out another almost inhuman growl,
"See you at school". She turned away, "You're right James, I need to go to Gringotts anyway, my Nan said she put some money in for me, you all coming? And then we can go get your wand Lewis". Her little brother smiled excitedly at this. Lollie looked over to where the Silversmith's had walked off,
"Looks like those two are going to Flourish and Blotts, we'll go there last then".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Return to Role Play (OT)