Simba

Re: Simba

Postby SimbasGuard » August 26th, 2011, 7:45 am

Simba is obviously my favorite character in the Lion King franchise. I admire his ability to face his fears and live up to his responsibility. Even if it did take Nala reminding him of said responsibility and a whack on the head from Rafiki to spur him into action. After all who among us hasn't needed some encouragement in one form or another to do something we needed to do at some point in our lives.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby PridelandsPhantom » August 29th, 2011, 3:24 am

I really enjoy cub Simba for his carefree attitude. This is how most kids are, adventurous, carefree and he is a prince so it stands to reason he'd be a bit cocky. I can relate to Simba not wanting to face his problems, how it's too painful, and thinking he can just run from the problem instead of confronting it. However, I love how Simba is noble and faces up to the task ahead knowing he must take his place as king.

Big luffs for Simba!
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Yumacub » September 13th, 2011, 9:28 pm

Simba is a beast! :3
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby KingBread » September 16th, 2011, 7:54 am

Simba is my fav~. He is so adorable, I love his little lion butt!

Such a cutie patootie!
KingBread
Bradley

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Question » October 24th, 2011, 2:56 am

I liked him best as a Cubby but I kinda lost interest as he grew older.
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby Tabby » November 3rd, 2011, 2:31 am

Hahaha, what to say?...........

I like him 'cause first off, he remember me how I was when I was a cub x), is like the innocent and playful child that everybody is in some part of its life, his funny personality, and the great desing he has, is almost the cutest character I've seen in my life... To be hones I don't like he so much when he grows, he lost like his ''escense'', I dunno, but I love that character in his cubby age =).

At this moment I can say that I love Simba, my favourite character ^^

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby DGFone » November 13th, 2011, 7:46 am

Like I said in another topic, I actually think that Simba is a better king than Mufasa. He had to learn the hard way to make the right decision, and to look at it properly, he did have a lot more to deal with than Mufasa. With Mufasa, he ran everything well, but he couldn't stop trouble brewing beneath, and that killed him.

Simba on the other hand had to take the throne in the middle of a severe drought, and had to deal with an entire pride of opposition that wanted him and his pride killed off. And seeing that the wasn't around to learn how to be a king when he should have been, he did very well indeed.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby KingKivuli » November 14th, 2011, 2:18 am

Simba isn't one of my favourite character but he isn't one of my least either, kinda the middle ground. The story(s) are based around him which kinda gives him a fixed spot and no room to evolve in any real way. Don't get me wrong I think what I have seen was fantastic, he just didn't stand out as much for me as others did :(
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Lauren » November 14th, 2011, 3:26 am

This would have to be my simple breakdown of the ways I'm similar to Simba. :)

Me and Cubby Simba: We're both very curious about life. We often ask our parents questions about the way life is. We have close relationships with our fathers. We're both very innocent. We we get sad and cry, we stammer when we're trying to talk. Also, we both love to explore around our environment.

Me and Adult Simba: We are mature as older ones. We are very caring about the ones we love. Sometimes in life, our memories that made us sad in the past still hurt us to this day. Also, we had to fight for what we needed our futures to come. As a cubby, I was diagnosed with Autism and over the years growing up, I needed to learn how to become a normal person, and here I am as a high functioning Autistic child. Cubby Simba lost his father and experienced isolation from his home. Growing up, he forgot who he was, remembered again as he got his guidance from his father, returned to Pride Rock to fight Scar for his kingship, and here he is!
Lauren

Postby JTerry2011 » November 24th, 2011, 8:12 pm

yeah, Simba is my fav character, too.
I like the way he is, the way he grows, his personality and me & Simba have lots of characteristics in common.
i'm still a little bit carefree sometimes just like cubby Simba is but also with a very sense of responsability and very caring for the ones i love just like adult Simba. :)
JTerry2011
Simbaholic :)

Nickname(s): Johnny
Pride Points: 0

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters