[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat) — My Lion King Forum

Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Re: Teaching Someone to Love (Private - Nat)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 5th, 2011, 10:41 pm

Amy almost jumped to help him. She calmed down at once, thinking what on earth was she doing. She got out a quill and some ink and placed her's in front of her and smiled,
"Well...I can help if you want...I mean....if you want me to help that is". She waited somewhat anxiously for a reply, she couldn't help but feel a certain need to please Draco.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 8th, 2011, 6:10 pm

(OOC: Sorry wasn't replying for a while D:)

"I'll be very thankful for that," Draco replied with a smile.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Location: Iorveth's Forest (United Kingdom, Cambridgeshire area)
Nickname(s): Eli, Ann, Nat, Elichika, Eri, Ayase, Elise
Pride Points: 138

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 8th, 2011, 10:54 pm

(OOC: It's okay ^_^ I'm sorry for not replying in the TLK one)

Amy grinned, it was a nice, kind grin though. She began to point things out on the parchment, Amy had one of those voices. Her words were gentle, they flowed as if she was speaking poetry. Sometimes, Amy would come out with beautiful things. But anyway, she had finished explaining the process of star collisions and they're life cycles.
"Well.....I hope that helped Draco", she said happily.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 10th, 2011, 5:25 pm

"Thank-you very much, Amy," Draco said with a happy smile, "That really did help,"
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 10th, 2011, 6:17 pm

Amy stretched her arms again,
"Glad I could be of assistance". She studied Draco with her eyes for a moment, he really did seem different. Well, only time could tell. "So, how are your friends?", she asked, although she wasn't really bothered about them, she felt as though she needed to keep the conversation going.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 10th, 2011, 10:47 pm

"Oh, they're fine, they just been trying to follow me here today like they always do," Draco said with a sigh.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 10th, 2011, 10:55 pm

Amy tilted her head slightly,
"Ahh, I know who you mean. Crabbe....Goyle....Pansy Parkison, I think Pansy likes you mind". She said the last words with a chuckle,
"Jeez, she says a lot about you. Draco this....Draco that....Slytherin's fittest guy......Slytherin sex god...". Amy didn't admit it, but she thought Draco good looking.

(OOC: Lol, I know how Draco would react. He'd be quite smug, or boastful lol, the way he normally is XD)
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 10th, 2011, 11:21 pm

(OOC: Lol, I see. I woke my mother up from laughing xD)

Draco was silent a bit, but then went into little laughs, "What?" He still laughed a bit. "I don't really like her, and you gotta be kidding about the things she has said,"
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » December 10th, 2011, 11:28 pm

Amy started to laugh too, Draco's laugh seemed different, different in a good way,
"Well I'm not, I've actually heard this off a lot of girls", she said while grinning at him. She pushed her side fringe away from her blue eyes, for it was beginning to tickle her cheek. "It's nice to have you laughing with me....not at me", she added.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Eli_Ayase » December 11th, 2011, 2:21 am

"Well, I really do enjoy myself laughing together with someone who is very kind," Draco said, "And honestly nobody has been that kind to me," he added.
Eli_Ayase
Gwynbleidd

Geralt of Rivia

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)