DarkLiger's AMVs

Re: DarkLiger's AMVs

Postby DarkLiger » September 3rd, 2009, 9:04 pm

Ok so last night I saw a AMV made by KiarasMate, and I was shock to see the song choice was New Divide by Linkin Park. O.o I didn't know if youtube had settled there agruement with Warner Bros. So I tried last night uploading my TLK AMV with In the End by Linkin Park again because Youtube muted the sound out, and surprisingly I found a way to keep my sound. :D So that made me really excited and I wanted to try and post another AMV of mine that was kicked off of Youtube after being on for only 5 days. >.> Well that one didn't work out so much last night so I gave up, until this morning to fiddle around with it.
I was able to get it on youtube so now my day is going a lot better than before. :D
So if anyone is interesting in seeing them here are the two links to them:
AMV 1 Linkin Park In the End http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PXRHHxgH44
AMV 2 Bryan Adams Here I Am http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-et1Pqupips
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby KiarasMate » September 5th, 2009, 1:47 am

Loving your new vids DL, like I said on YT and I'm glad you got them back onto YT. hehe. :) Keep up the amazing work my friend and you know I look forward to seeing any new AMVs you come up with. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby DarkLiger » September 11th, 2009, 10:01 pm

Yeah!!! I finally got a AMV complete ^^ *I only took me two months >.>* :lol:
So here is my newest one, rating and commenting is appreciated, subbing is even better. :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0Ql17CSqd0
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 13th, 2009, 3:27 pm

Wow awesome stuff ^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Previous

Return to Other Fan-Created Media