[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Closed] Robin Hood 2 — My Lion King Forum

[Closed] Robin Hood 2

Re: Robin Hood 2

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 26th, 2012, 2:31 am

" He wouldn't happen to be Little John would it?" Richard asked.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » January 26th, 2012, 2:34 am

Robin shook his head. "No. It's another friend I made when helping the folks of Nottingham," he said. Just then, the cook, a squirrel, brought out an impressive roast. The scent of the meat filled the room. Other cooks followed carrying bowls and plates of various foods.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » January 26th, 2012, 2:56 am

King richard let out a hearty laugh. "I think I speak for everyone here when I saw we'll all understand if you never speak to him again because of this Little John." King Richard said as laughed filled the house.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » January 26th, 2012, 2:59 am

Little John laughed. "I have no intention of ending my friendship with Robin. We've been friends for far too long," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » January 26th, 2012, 4:27 am

Marian giggled and thanked the cooks for the food. "Help yourselves," she said cheerfully.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby KingKovu44 » January 26th, 2012, 4:28 am

Robin stood up and took a fork and knife to carve the roast. "I want to thank you all for coming here today," he said, as he began to cut the meat.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)