[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Anthro Star Wars — My Lion King Forum

Anthro Star Wars

Re: Anthro Star Wars

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 15th, 2011, 10:37 pm

mesh'la was less than happy that the Republic chose now to act. "Open a channel to the Republic Flagship." She ordered as the holo form of the fleet admiral come on the screen. " Your Late admiral, but we appreciate the help. After words I'll have to treat you to our finest Mandalorian ale." She offered.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby Regulus » November 15th, 2011, 11:54 pm

"We're going to need all the firepower we can get to destroy the star forge. Thanks for your help," The republic fleet admiral responded.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby KingKovu44 » November 16th, 2011, 2:25 am

Jenna shuddered as she felt Master Daesha's death through the Force. However, she kept walking, telling herself that the galaxy depended on it.

Rajah glared at Khan. "If you're so powerful, Khan, draw your lightsaber and face me!" he said, hoping to end this once and for all.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » November 16th, 2011, 3:22 am

Rafiki was about to strike when he was impaled by the tusk of Khan's, this killed him instantly.

Balto stopped. Kovu and the other cubs noticed this. " we know, Rafiki' s gone." He said. "Rajah will be next." Kiara added.

"I'll save my strength, besides my former master, there is more than strength. Besides I couldn't dream of depriving my pets of their toy." He smiled as one of the Creatures ripped into Rajah's arms.

Khan smiled as he drew strength from the pain.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » November 16th, 2011, 3:32 am

Rajah held in the pain, refusing to scream. He simply stood there, until, finally, he died. Again, his death was felt in the Force.

Qual was now the last Jedi standing. The Selkath looked at Khan. "You may kill us, but the Sith will never truly prevail. Mark my words, you will be defeated one day," he said, holding his ground.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 1st, 2012, 11:36 pm

" Qual, Qual, Qual I am no fool. You see this conflict between the Jedi and Sith shall last foever. even if the Jedi exterminate the sith, we shall return, just as the Jedi would return should the sith wipe out their order. It is the unstoppible force meeting the immovible object." Khan aid as he motioned for his pet to kill Qual.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 1st, 2012, 11:41 pm

And so it was. The beast killed Qual instantly. Jenna looked up as she felt his death in the Force. "Our masters are all dead now. We must go and defeat Khan to stop him for good," she said.

Simba looked up. "I got us into all of this trouble. I will go in and fight Khan myself. Please, don't try and stop me," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 2nd, 2012, 1:17 am

Kovu stepped forward. "We're not gonna stop you." He said. "Yeah, we're coming with you." Kiara added. " Kahn dishonored our clan." Kopa said. "And our way of life, we can not let that pass." Vitani said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 2nd, 2012, 1:20 am

Simba smiled proudly. "I'm glad to have you at my side. Together, we are a team. May the Force be with us," he said, taking a long, deep breath.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)