Kovu

Re: Kovu

Postby MuddyMufasa » October 2nd, 2011, 1:31 pm

[quote="Ophelia"]I love Kovu. I adore his relationship with Kiara as well; I think they work rather well together, because they're different but can show each other two sides of the world. I love the scenes when him and Kiara are running together or playing when they're little.[/quote]

I agree! I love how Kiara teaches him to play and have fun. :)
MuddyMufasa
Mufasa's Biggest Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Muddy, Mufasa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Ophelia » October 2nd, 2011, 1:51 pm

[quote="MuddyMufasa"][quote="Ophelia"]I love Kovu. I adore his relationship with Kiara as well; I think they work rather well together, because they're different but can show each other two sides of the world. I love the scenes when him and Kiara are running together or playing when they're little.[/quote]

I agree! I love how Kiara teaches him to play and have fun. :)[/quote]

Ah, exactly! Those are honestly some of the best parts. It's just so great to watch that, I feel so light-hearted and joyful. 8D
Ophelia

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Man was in the forest.

Nickname(s): Abby, Phelia, Ophie
Pride Points: 12

Postby wolfishgirl » October 7th, 2011, 3:07 pm

have to say i love the cubs more than when they r adults. Kovu, Simba, Nala, Vitani all are cuter as cubs is my opinion

:P
Spoiler: show
Married to vish

adopted daughter werewolfgrrly

adopted sister: unikels

adopted brother: Tora

Melonie's Aunt

Thank you Rogue and Sophie for the graphics.

friends list are in the spoiler, check out if you're good enough to be one. :D

Nicholas
Nukascar1
Arani
Biomac 92
Buffy
Libre
Banana
WildSimba
TheLionPrince
VitanisMate
TheRoguePrince
Regulus
SimbaNalaScarZira123
Vish
Kuna
Unikels
OuRaion
Moka
werewolfgrrly
Tora
Juliette
James
KristinaKiara
Aina
DGFone
SharpLionson
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby Blaze » November 4th, 2011, 11:15 pm

I love Kovu! He's awesome, I like him and kiara as a couple, but not Kiara(sorry she just annoys me).

I have to say I prefer him as an adolescent(how cute would he be as a teen though!) Mainly because as a cub he's quite arrogant, but he's still cute.
Blaze
kovu is king of the pridelands

Pride Points: 0

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » November 5th, 2011, 10:46 pm

[quote="Ophelia"]I love Kovu. I adore his relationship with Kiara as well; I think they work rather well together, because they're different but can show each other two sides of the world. I love the scenes when him and Kiara are running together or playing when they're little.[/quote]

Someone who has taken the words out of my mouth =') I do like Kovu alot, mainly because I love Kiara.
[quote="Newt Scamander"]My philosophy is that worrying means you suffer twice[/quote]
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKivuli » November 14th, 2011, 2:24 am

My FAVOURITE character, I love the dark broody and mis udnerstood, mainly because thats the person who I was. I have that connection with Kovu. bullies were my zira and places like MLK, furmeets, convention were my kiara helping me being a better person. Kovu rules end off :P
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby Kaidenbear2011 » February 6th, 2012, 11:04 pm

Kovu is by far, my favorite character in the entire series! :D
Pansexual and proud
Kaidenbear2011
The pan-sexual Fox

I am a survivor

Pride Points: 1

Postby Josh » February 6th, 2012, 11:58 pm

I love how Kovu has a bit of Scar and Mufassa in him. :)
Josh
Howdy

Nickname(s): Josh
Pride Points: 3

Postby Kaidenbear2011 » February 7th, 2012, 12:46 am

I agree with Josh on that one :)
Pansexual and proud
Kaidenbear2011
The pan-sexual Fox

I am a survivor

Pride Points: 1

Postby Harvs » February 29th, 2012, 1:52 am

I used to love Kovu more than life. I now find him a very stereotypical character who is not funny, not charming, and certainly not fun to watch. The only thing I still kinda like about Kovu is how his name is Swahili for Scar. Give credit where credit is due, that was clever. Other than that, I'd pick Nuka for king over Kovu any day.

Bring on the hate mail.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters