[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Disney Villains' Revenge — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Disney Villains' Revenge

Re: Disney Villains' Revenge

Postby Mike0908 » February 27th, 2012, 4:52 pm

Mushu smiled at the boy. Mushu was glad he hadn't called him a lizard like Mulan had the first time she'd seen him.

"Well we tend to keep out of sight and there's not as many of us as there used to be so that's probably why. I'm glad to be the first dragon you've seen." said Mushu.

--------------------

Iago glanced at Jasmine and saw Rajah arrive. Iago nodded to him smiling a bit nervously. They weren't friends but they sort of tolerated each other. Although he hadn't forgotten the tiger had tried to eat him when he'd been discovered here. Back when he was on everyone's bad sides.

"Maybe you're right. We haven't had someone or something attack us in awhile. I guess I'm just paranoid." said Iago.
Mike0908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby AdAstrα » February 27th, 2012, 5:07 pm

Zira looked up as she walked into the den at Pride Rock, immediately spotting Simba and Nala. "Hey." she said, in a voice so different from her own, which she hoped sounded happy and innocent. "We're back. Sorry we took so long!"
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Queen Elsa » February 27th, 2012, 5:18 pm

Melody walked in front of Morgana. "Oh, that's okay. I'll show you the way. I'm sure my mother or father would be pleased to show you around." she replied, with a smile on her face. "Now, come on. We'll be walking down some stairs, so be careful."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby KingKovu44 » February 27th, 2012, 5:56 pm

Jasmine was about to respond when she heard her father calling for her. "That's my father calling. I will come back later," she said, taking Rajah with her and leaving the parrot behind. As soon as she was gone, Jafar went up to the front of the cage. "Hello, Iago," he said menacingly.

Shan-Yu nodded. "And I'm pleased to meet you. By the way, if anyone's wondering how I became an orphan, it's because my village was attacked by a gang of bandits," he said.

Simba and Nala heard Kiara's voice and ran to her. "Kiara, where have you been? What happened to you?" Nala asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Queen Elsa » February 27th, 2012, 7:08 pm

Meanwhile, Shanti was gathering water by the river. She looked across the river into the jungle. It felt like just yesterday she had met Baloo and Shere Khan in person. She started being spooked out, but remembered Shere Khan's defeat under the clay head. She gathered the water and began to walk back to the village when Mowgli scared her and made her fall into the river. "Mowgli!" she scolded. "Look what you've done!"
Mowgli began to laugh, taking off the face paint that he had put on, making him look like Shere Khan. "Got ya!" he said. "I can't believe you fell for that!"
"Ugh!" Shanti said. This was the umpteenth time he'd done it, and it drove her crazy each time. "Why do you always have to do that? Why can't you just do your chores without goofing off?"
"Well, it's fun to do pranks on you. Besides, it's the only time I get to have some fun with you." Mowgli replied.
Shanti rolled her eyes, filled her jar up again, then left Mowgli by the river. She was sick and tired of always falling for his tricks. She decided to go check on Raj. She figured he must be in Mowgli's room, so she walked into the house up there, hoping no one noticed her. As soon as she reached Raj, she set the jar down and walked over to him. "Hello, Raj!" she greeted with a smile on her face. "Sorry about how I treated you earlier today."
Queen Elsa
You've lost everything

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your father, your tribe, your best friend

Nickname(s): Elsa, NKL, NalaKiaraLuver, QE, QI, Bulma
Pride Points: 57

Postby KingKovu44 » February 27th, 2012, 7:29 pm

Shere Khan only chuckled. "Don't worry about it, Shanti. I'm not upset. I was a stranger. Your reaction was justified at the time," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Mike0908 » February 27th, 2012, 9:29 pm

Iago turned around hearing a cub sound exactly like Jafar. His eyes widened in shock as all he could was stare at them.

"It can't be. You're dead. I must be hearing things." said Iago.

------------

Carlotta walked with Ursula and the other servants showing her to a storage room finding some dresses on a rack.

"Ariel has some old dresses she doesn't use anymore. I'm sure you can find one you like. We'll leave you alone. We've got to prepare for dinner." said Carlotta.

Carlotta left with most of the servants leaving a couple behind outside in case Ursula needed some help.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Morgana nodded and followed Melody into the dining room.

"It's only a matter of time before my plan is complete." thought Morgana.

---------------------------------------------------

Mushu leaned over to Shang, and whispered to him hoping the kid wouldn't hear.

"Poor kid. I hope you and Mulan can help him." whispered Mushu.
Mike0908

Postby KingKovu44 » February 27th, 2012, 9:57 pm

Shang nodded. "I hope so too, Mushu. I guess we'll see what the future has in store for all of us," he said, hoping that he and Mulan would be able to do the right thing.

Jafar smiled wickedly at Iago's panic. "I am most certainly alive, Iago, and this time, I am free of that cursed lamp!" he said, trying not to laugh out loud.

Mirage walked up to see the parrot. "I laughed when you mentioned my name to the princess. I can't wait to take Aladdin from her as she watches," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Mike0908 » February 27th, 2012, 10:59 pm

"Jafar you're alive, and working with Mirage? I gotta warn Al and the princess!" said Iago.

He flew off towards the palace shouting.

"Aladdin! Princess Jasmine! The cheetah cubs. They're....."

He pauses panting as he reached the door as he just remembers Jafar and Mirage are both sorcerors.

"Uh oh. Someone help!" said Iago.

-------------------------

Meanwhile Queen Grimhilde had perfected the potion. She planned to give it to the prince the next morning as a gift. One whiff and he'd be out for days. More than enough time to get her revenge on Snow White and the dwarves. She chuckled as she cleaned up her lab, and slipped off back to her room.

----------------------------

Meanwhile the meeting was over as Kay was walking down the hall having gotten separated from Sir Ector when he spotted a young servant girl.

"Oh sir knight I've seen the way you've been wronged. It should be you on the throne not that shrimp." said Mim.

"You're right about that. But what's done is done. The Wart pulled the sword out of the stone. If the fool had brought my sword to the tournmanet I'd have won and been king now." said Kay.

"But there's no way he could have pulled the sword on his own. That wizard Marvin helped him somehow." said Mim.

"I knew it." said a voice.

The two looked up to see Sir Ector joining them.

"I knew Marvin was into that black magic stuff. And he's poisoned the boy against us. He used to do his duties without complaning or talking back. Then that Marvin showed up and put ideas into his head. We got to let the people know. You' should be the king Kay not Arthur." said Sir Ector.

Kay and Ector run out to find proof as the young servant girl chuckles transforming back into her former disguse of Snow White.

"Excellent. My plan is working. Those two numbskulls will do all the hard work for me. Once the boy is dethroned they people will go after Merlin calling him a dark wizard." said Mim.

She chuckled heading off to her room.
Mike0908

Postby KingKovu44 » February 27th, 2012, 11:01 pm

At this very moment, Mirage was opening a portal to the underworld. "Enjoy your stay in the realm of the dead!" she said so that only Iago could hear.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)