Ask Darth Bogan

Ask Darth Bogan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 4:56 am

I am Darth Bogan, a former Jedi youngling 'survivor' of order 66, ask me anything.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Re: Ask Darth Bogan

Postby KingKovu44 » March 7th, 2012, 4:58 am

Aren't there only two Sith at a time?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 5:00 am

yes, but I am not part of Darth Bane's sith Order. I was self taught. But please lets start at the begining from how I escaped corrusaunt.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 7th, 2012, 5:55 am

How did you escape Coruscant?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 6:27 am

I was wisked away by Jedi Master Shaak ti along with some others, Marris Blood among them, however we we sepperated. We found the Scimtar, the ship used by Darth maul in a Imperial ship yard. I was the only one who was able to make it aboard and I stole the Ship. I then discovered HK-47 aboard this ship as well as several Holocrons from both the Jedi Temple and Palpatine's collection. It was on this ship I began my 'decent' into the 'darkside'. I later landed on a abandoned mining asteroid that belonged to Darth Vectivus: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Vectivus. His spirit gave me guidance and his holocron, as well as the secret to his Phantoms. I became his 'Apprintice' if you would. I later left and studied as much of the force as I could. I later ran into Korah. I knew him from the Temple, we were friends. I hoped he'd be proud of how much I grew in the force.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 7th, 2012, 3:53 pm

Does Palpatine know of your existence?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 4:26 pm

Yes, but I think he saw me more as a Poteinial pawn or Replacement for Vader, so he tolerated mt exsistance. Either that or he's convinced I'm not a threat to his power.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 7th, 2012, 4:28 pm

Has he sought you as a replacement for Vader?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » March 7th, 2012, 4:40 pm

No, I think he expects me to seek him out.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » March 7th, 2012, 4:53 pm

Do you think you could kill Vader?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Character Interaction (OT)