What program do you recomend?

Re: What program do you recomend?

Postby PhyscoSimba » August 30th, 2009, 2:02 am

In my opinion it depends on what you want your AMV to look like. WMM is OK but I wouldn't recommend it.

For choice of effects and transitions, I would go for Sony Vegas or Adobe Premier Pro CS4 (I use Premier to create my AMV's and I think it is an excellent program.) Sony Vegas and Premier Pro both have quite steep learning curves, but with a little bit of practice you will master them in no time! Most video editing/composing software is laid out basically the same way. The only difference between one another would be how the panels and menus are organized.

Personally I prefer Premier Pro. It is the application that I am very good at working with. When I try to use another program, I have quite some trouble getting anything to work the way it should. I think that Premier Pro has an excellent interface that after getting used to is very easy to understand and use.

All in all, it's really up to you. Do some research and find out program would be best for you! :)
PhyscoSimba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 11th, 2009, 5:15 am

Hmmm i use WMM -.- but im gonna get Sony Vegas Pro ^^
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby MalibuTrashDog » September 11th, 2009, 4:05 pm

If you want to download the movie so bad why don't you try downloading it from Limewire or a BitTorrent? Just make sure you scan the files with a virus scan before opening them. Don't want your computer to system crash.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Moka » September 11th, 2009, 9:14 pm

Can you guys make suggestions that are legal, please? :roll:
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby LilTiger » September 11th, 2009, 9:16 pm

[quote="Moka"]Can you guys make suggestions that are legal, please? :roll:[/quote]
I argee with Moka, I do not want to go to jail.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby RayCat » September 11th, 2009, 9:20 pm

That's kinda what I was going to say. I'm sorry to say this, but Limewire is illegal. It's about downloading music for free- and as it says on the description of the music player on this site, downloading music for free is against the law. My brother learned that lesson :disgust: :ehh2: sorry everyone.
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby morri908 » September 11th, 2009, 10:07 pm

[quote="LilTiger"][quote="Moka"]Can you guys make suggestions that are legal, please? :roll:[/quote]
I argee with Moka, I do not want to go to jail.[/quote]

You won't.... Moka will.. :P.. and i kinda like Moka not being in jail..

[quote="Moka"]Can you guys make suggestions that are legal, please? :roll:[/quote]

But MMMMMMOOOOKKKKAAA... it's more fun to have illegal convos :P ... JUST KIDDING!
both siggies and avatar by Simba's Mate
No podemos cambiar el pasado, pero podemos dar forma al futuro
morri908

~Sarabi's Mate~ (was the first one... copy cat!)

Pride Points: 1

Postby RayCat » September 11th, 2009, 10:12 pm

[quote]
But MMMMMMOOOOKKKKAAA... it's more fun to have illegal convos :P ... JUST KIDDING[/quote]

Hmmm... :ehh:
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby MalibuTrashDog » September 11th, 2009, 10:18 pm

Haha sorry then, but downloading them off of youtube is in a way illegal too. You're supposed to post original stuff on youtube actually, not copyrighted movies. Yet it's done anyway.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Simba » September 11th, 2009, 10:24 pm

lol, I was going to say that YouTube full-length movies are illegal too. that's why I've never been that interested in the site, too much stolen videos, illegal movies, and people beating each other up.

although really if you go with that whole copyright thing, many TLK sites are semi-illegal unless they've got written permission from Disney to use scans from the books.

back on topic, don't use Limewire, LT. aside from the whole illegal thing it's way to easy to get viruses and stuff that isn't really what it says. plus perverted people type stupid crap within titles :roll:
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

PreviousNext

Return to Other Fan-Created Media