what level school are you in

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

what level school are you in ?

elementary
No votes
middle school
3%
jr. high
No votes
high school
31%
college
32%
done with school
34%

Total votes : 62

what level school are you in

Postby mamaprince » April 15th, 2012, 7:41 pm

mods , if there is already a topic like this , please lock it. anyway , what level school are you in ? elementary , middle school (6th) , Jr. high , high school , collage , or done with school.

I'm in 7th grade , Jr. high. i love it , but there are hard times for me there , many people call me bad things. :cry:
Last edited by mamaprince on April 15th, 2012, 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

It's the wonder of nature baby!

Nickname(s): Mp, Stormchaser Rachel, Rachel Storm
Pride Points: 18

Re: what level school are you in

Postby Nukascar1 » April 15th, 2012, 7:43 pm

High school whats the american version where you've spent 12 years in school
Nukascar1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -2

Postby Shadowfax » April 15th, 2012, 7:49 pm

Done with school. :3
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby SophieCub » April 15th, 2012, 7:52 pm

High school for me.. -_-
SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby mamaprince » April 15th, 2012, 7:54 pm

that's a little bit easy for you all . school for me is horrible. can anyone give me some advice ? :P
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nukascar1 » April 15th, 2012, 7:57 pm

It will be fine when you get into your last year
Nukascar1

Pride Points: -2

Postby DGFone » April 15th, 2012, 8:01 pm

2nd year college.

Advice on high school? Stay away from the popular circles and just mind your own business. By High School, people tend to wise up somewhat and mature a little, but not all. At the end of the day, stay away from the bad ones, and they will stay away from you.
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby mamaprince » April 15th, 2012, 8:05 pm

nukascar1: thanks for the advice.
DGFone : thanks for the advice. so tomorrow when i go back to school , I'll be sure to listen to your advice.
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Postby Shadowfax » April 15th, 2012, 8:08 pm

Enjoy school why you can xD Thats my advice. I actually miss it xD Real world is scary and annoying xP
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby mamaprince » April 15th, 2012, 8:09 pm

thanks , and i will. and at least you have memories. :D
Sig by Ninven on DA.
mamaprince
Future Storm chaser

Next

Return to Fun and Games