Your favourite character pairings?

Your favourite character pairings?

Postby FlipMode » June 18th, 2012, 11:20 pm

Which characters do you think would or do make a good couple and why?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: Your favourite character pairings?

Postby MrTitans » June 19th, 2012, 4:36 pm

Simba and Nala enough said.
They fit perfectly together personality wise and they get along so well

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby Awali » June 19th, 2012, 5:16 pm

I'm with Mio on this one, Simba and Nala are definetly my favorite pair.

We press play, don't press pause.
Progress, march on.
With the veil over our eyes,
we turn our back on the cause.
'Till the day that my uncles can be united by law,
when kids are walking 'round the hallway plagued by pain in their heart.
A world so hateful some would rather die than be who they are.
And a certificate on paper isn't gonna solve it all,
but it's a good place to start.
Awali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Awali, Rj.

Postby FlipMode » June 19th, 2012, 5:29 pm

Note I also said "would" so you can also get a bit creative outside of the obvious ones. Cubby Vitani and Cubby Simba?
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Simbaholikov » June 19th, 2012, 5:59 pm

Never been much a fan of 'pairings'.. the only realistic one is Simba and Nala tbh.
Simbaholikov

Postby Amy43 » June 24th, 2012, 8:55 pm

My favorite is Mufasa and Sarabi. They are both such great likable characters, and they are both wise.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Amy43

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 4

Postby cleargreenwater » June 24th, 2012, 10:25 pm

Shenzi & Banzai.

No seriously. For reasons Kentucy Wildcat posted in another thread about Disney never pairing up their villians because it would make them too sympathetic it isn't in the movie, but without even reaching for anything esoteric, the two exchange this bicker over Zazu in both the junior novelization AND a source as official as the official comic to the movie put out by Marvel that proves "dysfunctional date" was officially entertained as a potential slant/source of their humor:

"I get the wings!" cried Shenzi.
"Oh sure," said Banzai, "And I get stuck with the bill."
"Okay, okay," said Shenzi, "We'll split the bill."

Unrelated, but there's also a great line in the comic "Don't you give me the bird!" that I sincerely wish they kept, because that would have been pretty funny.
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby Kassam » June 28th, 2012, 2:42 am

I always like Kovu and Kiara together best. They were sorta bland when they were seperate but they made such a cute couple and worked well off of each other.
"Mesonoxian? What does that mean?""Use Google lol"
Kassam
A Magician

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sorta...

Pride Points: 3

Postby Tabby » June 28th, 2012, 4:15 am

SIMBA AND KOVU <3

loljk, Dunno, as Sh says, the only convinging one it's Simba and Nala, lol

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby HellmotherEva » June 28th, 2012, 6:07 am

Okay, my faves are:

- ScarxZira. Because I'm [censored] addicted with them. I just love evil courples and the imagination that Zira done all this [censored] just for avenge him is... how should I say... Ahm... "cute"? xD No, really, I love this kind of love which turns into madness after your partner died. And yes, I also know a lot of anti-sympathizers of this pairing, but please: respect my opinion, I respect yours too.

- ShenzixBanzai: I don't think they are siblings and I also think that they would make a pretty... ahm.... wait, not cute... ahm... "cool" pairing (?) xD Anyway, I like it a lot :3
HellmotherEva
I'm a greedy hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hate me, I don't want to argue

Nickname(s): Eva
Pride Points: 4

Next

Return to The Characters