[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Balto II: Redemption

Postby KingKovu44 » July 5th, 2012, 4:34 pm

Title: Balto II: Redemption

Story: This is my own version of the continuation of the Balto story. In this version, Rosy and her family adopted Balto as their own after the serum run to thank him for what he had done. Now, the story continues. Balto is happy with Jenna, Steele eventually finds redemption and much more. Then we get to where Aleu runs away and Balto, Jenna, her sisters, Steele and Star.

Cast:

Balto- KingKovu44

Jenna- FoxFighter99

Steele- Sixshot1988

Star- KingKovu44

Ice (Jenna's OC sister, Steele's future mate)- KingKovu44

Amy (Jenna's other OC sister, Star's future mate)-Foxfighter99

Aleu (features later in story)- KingKovu44

Kalu- FoxFighter99

Boris- Sixshot1988

Muk & Luk- Sixshot1988
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby KingKovu44 » July 5th, 2012, 4:48 pm

Balto couldn't have been more happy. As reward for saving Rosy and the other children, Rosy and her family were adopting him. Rosy's father placed a brown leather collar around his neck. He looked at Jenna. "Look, Jenna," he said, showing it proudly.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 5th, 2012, 8:51 pm

" Nice collar, but it not important." Boris said. " What is important is you saved Nome." The goose said. "Uncle boris is just sad your moving out of the boat." Luk said as muk nodded.

Meanwhile Steele was skulking. He lost it all, his fme, his presteige, and what was worse his musher was dead, succumed to the cold and wounds that were steele's fault.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 5th, 2012, 9:00 pm

Balto smiled proudly. "Hey, guys. Don't be sad. I'll come and visit you guys whenever I get the chance. I would never forget some of my best friends," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 5th, 2012, 9:12 pm

"Who says I'm sad, I won't have to see you mope around." Boris said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 5th, 2012, 9:20 pm

Balto smirked. "That's behind me, Boris. All I have to do now is make sure that Steele doesn't come around again if he's even still alive," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 5th, 2012, 9:28 pm

"And what kill you? he'd be shot if he tried." Boris said. "yeah, I think he's sulking by himself."Luk added.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 5th, 2012, 9:31 pm

Balto looked ahead. "Well, I guess this is the last time we see each other for awhile, guys. Be happy," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 1:44 am

"Welcome home Balto." Jenna giggled her tail wagging back and forth "You finally have a family that will take care of you." Jenna nuzzled up against Balto.

Meanwhile while Balto said his goodbye's to his friends a white wolf with black on its paws, ears, and tip of his tail moved closer to the house, the sight of that goose was intoxicating not having eaten in two days. He poked his head around the corner seeing his prey his only obstacles were just about everything and the humans in town, but hunger drove him and Kalu charged growling in hunger.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 1:47 am

Balto licked Jenna's cheek. "I couldn't have done what I did without your memory and that of your human to keep me going. Now, shall we go back to our home?" he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)