[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie) — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie)

Re: Damaged Heart (Kopalover and AmyMarie)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 9th, 2012, 8:31 pm

Amy smiled happily back at him,
"Wonderful, I love to ride as well". She decided that now and then wasn't the time to start that conversation. Lunch was ready. The smell washed over her and was an inviting one. She took the seat next to Amber, and Darren took the seat next to Eric, opposite Blaine. He grinned at both Blaine and Amber before ordering the soup. Amy ordered the caeser salad. She heard what Amber said and nodded in agreement,

"Beautiful place, I simply cannot wait until we go and see the rest of the kingdom". She looked to across at Darren who was fondling with his napkin. It was quite amusing actually, but for Darren it was a habit. He couldn't usually sit still without playing with something.

Before she could say something about it, the starters arrived. The waitresses placed the dishes of food infront of the appropriate people and they were dismissed. Amy raised an eye brow and thought to herself,
"Gosh that was fast, must have a 6 handed chef in the kitchen".

She began to eat and it was one of the best caeser salads she had ever had. It was so delicate yet satasfying. Smiling, she continued. She noticed all the different knives and forks and spoons. She grew up learning with ones were the right ones to use for each type of food, and so she had no trouble. Darren also began drinking his soup, the satlyness made him lick his lips ever so slightly, he glanced at Blaine for a split second before continuing.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » July 9th, 2012, 9:11 pm

Eric smiled as he almost ate the soup bowl as well. Lunch was going quick but it was sure tasty. "Hopefully you are all enjoying your appetizers, the entrée will be served in 5 minutes. So quickly eat!" Giggled Eric as he called for the waitresses. "Please gather my guest some water. Thank you." Saying as they all walked back into the kitchen. Soon, they were all walking out with glasses of water. One for each person.

"Thank you, my ladies." Jenavyve thanked as she looked to Amy. "So Amy, tell me about yourself." Smirking at Amy then looking to her brother. "I don't know much about you." Saying again as she took a sip from the transparent glass.

Blaine was off in his own world. Looking to Darren and winking, he took a very big liking to him, and hoped he liked him back. "Very lovely Appetizers, can't wait for the entrée!" Just ask he said that, large plates of turkey, potatos and stuffing arrived in front of everyone at the table. "Wow! That was quick!" He said as they took his bowl and replaced it with the plate.

Eric smiled, "Bon Appetite!"
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 9th, 2012, 9:20 pm

Once Amy had finished her starter, she heard the younger Princess speak to her. She raised an eye brow, but if the girl wanted to know about her, she could. Also taking a sip from her glass of water, she put the glass down and looked at Jenavyve.

"There isn't much to say really. As you probably know, I was born and raised in Ordaea. My mother and father aren't around alot, but I know they care for me as much as I care for them. I'm in an engagement to a man I had no choice in whether I wanted to marry or not, but it's my duty so I'm happy. And that's pretty much it about me. I love horses, I love being outside, I love reading, reading romance...".

Amy stopped there, she would end up saying stuff she didn't want to say just yet. She mentioned her marriage, which she didn't often do. Sighing, she ran and hand through her fringe to make sure it was in place. She watched as the next meal came in.

Amy began eating the well cooked and delicious food for a bit before looking back up at Jenavyve,
"I don't know much about you either, I'd love to know more though". Amy was being serious, she wanted to be on good terms with all the Royals. She cared about how she came across and such.

Darren however, didn't let Blaine's wink go unoticed. Blaine seemed like a nice guy, of course Darren didn't have any feelings for him. None at all. He couldn't imagine himself with a guy. It wasn't normal. His friends said so. He stopped his thoughts and looked at Amber, he noticed her beautiful dress eariler and decided it would be a good time to comment on it,
"That colour suits you so well Amber, if you don't me saying".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 9th, 2012, 10:02 pm

Amber lightened up, she absolutely loved when people commented on her apperance. "Oh why thank you Darren! You don't look so bad yourself!" Smiling at him, while, Blaine nodded and winked again. "He looks fine!" Blaine smirked and then ate his food.

Jenavyve smiled, "What a lovely back story. Thank you for telling me." Trying to act as polite as she could. Taking another sip, she smiled. "When I was a mere toddler. The guards found me in the garden and took my to the castle. I was raised here, though I was adopted. Eric took me in wonderfully. I like swimming, and prefer to be left alone." Picking up her fork and taking some small bites from each section of her plate. She preferred Sushi, or seafood over anything else though.

Eric smiled at his conversing sister. She never really talked to anyone, but he guessed she just wanted too now. Quickly, everyone ate, and soon enough the desert was out. "Chocolate cake!" Eric almost girly screamed as he smiled widely. He loved chocolate cake, it was his favourite desert. "Eat up everyone!" Saying as he dug into the cake like a miner.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 9th, 2012, 10:17 pm

Darren grinned at Amber,
"No problems! And thanks". He glanced at Blaine, who put his own contribution forward. He cocked an eye brow, Blaine liked him. God, why was he feeling this way. He couldn't be attracted to the boy could he?

Amy wasn't sure whether the girl was being sarcastic or not, but she smiled back and listened to her.
"Well, I bet your glad they found you. Looks like your living a lovely life here", she replied. Amy continued to eat, glancing at Amber and Blaine every so often but just saw them talking to Darren. She smiled, she could see both of them liked him. Stretching and closing her eyes after she had finished, her eye's snapped open at the sound of Eric.

It was unexpected, she stared at him, stared at the chocolate cake and grinned. She almost did the same. She delicately began to eat it, knowing she loved it and wouldn't want it too be over to soon. She glanced up at Eric and smiled at him, even though he wasn't looking at her. She hoped the two could be friends someday.
~~~~~~~~
After the lunch, and the tour, Amy could now be found in her room. She had said goodnight to everyone, Eric recently coming in to check everything was ok. That was embarrassing. She was only in her night dress and she barely registered the sound of knocking. The two awkwardly stared at each other before he asked her if the room was ok.

Of course it was, the bed was a king size with black and white sheets with blue roses patterned across it, the walls were a deep midnight blue and the room had a very night sky type feel. It was beautiful. Pity about Drake though. Sighing, she replied,
"It's a lovely room Eric, thanks for the planning you put in for today, it was nice". Eric looked at the girl with curious eyes, she didn't seem ok,
"The rooms one of our best, and no problems. Pity Drake couldn't join us though". Amy didn't reply, she sniffed a little and Eric left with a goodnight.

The Prince walked down the hallway, wondering if he'd offeneded Amy, he hoped not, he liked her alot. He saw Darren outside his bedroom door.
"Today went well mate", Darren said, patting him on the back.
"Yeah...I suppose", Eric smiled and left him. Walking down the stairs to make sure everything was in order, not paying attention to where he was going, he bumped into someone. A man.

"Oh...sorry-I", he stopped, looking at him. It was Drake. Straightening himself up, he could smell alcohol, he frowned a little, "Drake, long time no see".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 9th, 2012, 10:31 pm

Drake emitted a toothy smile, then hiccuped. "Move ya' dumb-ass. Get out'a my face." Pushing Eric into the railing, then again smiling. "Oh di' the baby fall?" Laughing loudly then stumbling down the stairs, falling right on his bottom. Moaning and groaning, he picked himself up and looked to Eric. "What'd ya' want?" He burped then wiped his face. "What're you lookin' at?"
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 9th, 2012, 10:39 pm

Eric refrained from pushing Drake back. He was disgusting, did he really think it was ok to swan around doing that? Sighing, Eric growled and replied,
"Not very appropriate to turn up like this is it?". He wondered how Amy managed with him, he muttered a few words under his breath that sounded like 'She deserves better' before looking back down at Drake. "I suggest you go to bed...". He reluctantly pulled Drake up the stairs, pushing him up. He didn't care about the man's blubbering at that point.

"Maybe tomorrow Drake you'll be your normal miserable self, for now, get some rest so I will be able to tolerate you". He put him into the hallway, "It's last room down there. And please be careful". He wished him a bland goodnight and walked away, deciding to get a glass of water before visiting his grandmother.

Meanwhile, Amy had just finished washing her face and brushing her teeth. Her blonde hair was wavy and it fell against her shoulders. She was in a deep pink nightdress, and if she was in a normal relationship with someone other than Drake she'd be...well...up for something, but she never was and never intended to be. She didn't even know where Drake was, brushing her hair she faced away from the door, yawning slightly.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 10th, 2012, 3:09 am

When Drake hit the ground, he hit the ground hard. He growled as he got up but ended uo stumbling back down. Groaning, he picked himself back up and slammed his face against the door, very loudly. Probably almost startling Amy, he opened the door and smiled. "Oh my sweet Amy!" He purred, then stumbled over to her and grabbed her hair. He dug his face into her neck and started kissing her neck and nibbling on her ear.

Eric groaned as he drank his water. "I wonder what made him like this." Sipping from the glass again, then grabbing a glass bottle full of water to bring up to his grandmother. He slumped up the stairs, worrying about the well beings of both Drake and Amy. He heard talking from their room, but shook it off and decided not to intrude. Walking up the stairs he sawhis sickly grandmother and rushed to sit beside her on the rocking chair beside the bed.

"Grandmother. What should I do? I sense that Drake is being crude to Amy, but she tells no one. I am starting to feel for her aswell, whilst I shouldn't. What should I do?" He grabbed the cup on her bedside table and filled it up, before giving it to her. Elegantly he put the bottle down then sunk down in the chair and buried his hands into his face.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » July 10th, 2012, 7:12 am

Amy jumped violently when she heard loud bang on the door. She turned round to see Drake, and before she had a chance to move, she was struggling to get him off. She felt instantly sick, but extremely scared. This was a 21 year old man vs a 15 year old girl. It wasn't looking good for Amy.

"Drake! Get off...get off!", she shouted at him, it was a hoarse & scared shout, but she couldn't keep quiet, not this time. She tried pushing him as hard as she could, hoping he would go no further. She was desperately hoping someone would come, but if Drake shut the door, someone could still come. Pity for Amy she knew nothing of the silencers in the walls.
---
Meanwhile, an elderly woman lay in her bed, staring out of the windows at the night sky stars, she heard someone come up the stairs, for she still had good hearing and the wooden stairs made quite a bit of noise when a man was on them. She reached for her glasses and with her frail hands, put them on. She saw her grandson and smiled a little.

"Ahh Eric-", she was cut off by his jabbering. She listened though, it was about a girl. She had managed to watch from the window when the Ordaea Royals arrived. She reached out a hand and grasped his youthful one, she liked having him beside her, he had his mother's eyes. "Eric, it is hard to say what to do. I may be getting old now, but I remember things", she coughed for a moment and picked up her glass, taking a sip. "There is a treaty between Ordaea and Thaseos as you well know, and Amy probably see's it as her duty to through with it".

The old woman stopped for a few moments and rested her head back on her pillows. "If you can find any proof of him mis-treating her that she has given you...well, that's a different story. Eric, some relationships work in different ways, and if Amy's fiance is crude, that's the way he is". Sighing, she looked at her grandson again, "How's Jenavyve? I know she does not like to visit me often".
Last edited by UncoordinatedPisces on July 11th, 2012, 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » July 10th, 2012, 4:46 pm

Eric listened to his grandmother with open ear and wide eyes, she may be old but she was indeed very wise. "I'm afraid Amy might get hurt though." He sighed, then looked to his Grandmother when she asked about Jenavyve. "I guess she's doing okay, I think she'a warming up to the guests. She already asked about Amy's life." Answering her question with a smile, and sighing quite soon after. "Right now, she seems so distant away from me. I don't know why." Sighing once again, but this time he seemed hurt and confused.

Drake growled, not moving a slight budge when she told him to. He started kissing more agressivly and biting her neck softly. "Oh my sweet Bride, you cam not scream, you can not hide." Hissing beneath his breath into her ear. With one swift movement, he started to touch her in ways unspeakable, and wouldn't stop even how much she squirmed.

He raised his arms then threw her onto the bed. With a growl, he jumped on the bed on top of her, before she could move. The weight of his body pressed down on her and forced her to stay there. Again, he started to touch her in unspeakable ways, and forcing her to do the same.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)